[Help] Ideas

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by prisma View Post
Make it easy and not like...
"Ohh there's a button... And there's another... Hey another button again... I love buttons... Ohh and another one... Buttons Buttons Buttons... I really love buttons <3.. ohh what's this button for ? *deleted all*"
I'm not a fan of complicated GUI's either.
  • Rate Textures: Like/Dislike or Stars 1-5
  • Commenting on Textures
  • Top Creators -> Reputation System?
  • Viewed/Downloaded # Times
  • Advanced Search Options (By: Sniper/Assault/Secondary etc, By: Colour?)


All I can think of really, James already had some aswell
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post
  • Rate Textures: Like/Dislike or Stars 1-5
  • Commenting on Textures
  • Top Creators -> Reputation System?
  • Viewed/Downloaded # Times
  • Advanced Search Options (By: Sniper/Assault/Secondary etc, By: Colour?)


All I can think of really, James already had some aswell
1. Will be implemented.

2. Will be done on a later version.

3. X best voted
X most voted

Easy. Further rep system...isn't voting basically a rep? So... :/ or did you mean something different?

4. It will be sorted by Weapons and so on. If you only want to see AK47 textures, you will only see same. So there will be search options...

By colour...useless IMO cuz most textures have lots of different colours
just make it look modern, with a nice metal blue/gray little like texture installer (house)
Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx Backup View Post
just make it look modern, with a nice metal blue/gray little like texture installer (house)
House is doing the GUI again. So it will prolly be in steam style again.

Will the admins moderate from a client or on the web like your login sys?
Either from the web or an extra client.

Most likely web tho.
well good luck to whatever you create
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
well good luck to whatever you create
Rating system has been involved now btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Rating system has been involved now btw.
noice
My laptop is fucked. I'll continue the system/finish it in a few days when my laptop is working again <_>.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
My laptop is fucked. I'll continue the system/finish it in a few days when my laptop is working again <_>.
what laptop you have?..
ever thought of getting a basic pc?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
what laptop you have?..
ever thought of getting a basic pc?
Packard Bell
6GB Ram
Win7 x64
Intel i5
ATI Radeon 5650 1GB

I do have a desktop pc. However, I hate working on it.

I will continue it a bit on my desktop this weekend tho.

Probably going to finish the php system for it...

Also, should the program be accessable with a login or should every1 be able to use it w/o a registration?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Packard Bell
6GB Ram
Win7 x64
Intel i5
ATI Radeon 5650 1GB

I do have a desktop pc. However, I hate working on it.

I will continue it a bit on my desktop this weekend tho.

Probably going to finish the php system for it...

Also, should the program be accessable with a login or should every1 be able to use it w/o a registration?
I think it kinda depends on how it works. Maybe there should be a log in for people that want to upload, but people that just want to download dont have to. But to do things like rate or comment the would obviously need to login.
So overall, I pretty much do need a loginsystem...

Gonna add it, np...but it'll take a bit :P
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
So overall, I pretty much do need a loginsystem...

Gonna add it, np...but it'll take a bit :P
Considering textures are broken atm, I think you have a good bit of time.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Considering textures are broken atm, I think you have a good bit of time.
not really (sorry to be a pain) lol. i using them right now hahahah..
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us