Thumbs upDetected[BO] QuickScope plugin for ExternalHack v1.0

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
@ the posts from the previous page: You should try to actually sue anyone yourself for disrespectin' yo' braw.

Also, best QuickScope tool ever:
is there a zipped up version of the source code? (of the external hack)
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
Doesn't change a thing that with GPL v3 it is explicitly allowed to copypaste the work to other sources than the original releasesource.
Dude, I fully support free software and so on, that's why I use GNU GPL. I'm not against if every website in the internet will copypaste this plugin, lol. Previous dispute was caused not by copying the script, but by the fact that my dignity in every way was humiliated on that site, credits were misrepresented, my posts were removed, and then they even banned me from commenting at all. Flow of crap in PM is something I'm silent about. Let's forget about this, I've already done so.

Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
@ the posts from the previous page: You should try to actually sue anyone yourself for disrespectin' yo' braw.

Also, best QuickScope tool ever: YouTube - wtb quickscope? legitstyle
LOL at 'best QuickScope tool ever'. Dude, If you tried my plugin and found it futile - why not passing by? If you didn't even try it - why trolling? I don't get it. Also, if I'd make a video, maybe you'll change your opinion, but I won't. At least now. I have exams in univetsity, no much free time.

==========

Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
is there a zipped up version of the source code? (of the external hack)
Guys, for whom do you think I wrote the manual? Learn2read, and stop asking theese silly questions, jeez...

This release contains:
- BOQS.ahk - the main script in AutoHotkey format;
- BOQS.exe - the same script compiled into executable format, which doesn't need AutoHotkey tool to run;
- settings.ini - file used for configuring the script, more details below;
- README.TXT - the explanatory file;
- license.txt - a copy of the GNU General Public License.

This release DOES NOT contain ExternalHack for BlackOps by Sph4ck, you have to download it separately.
Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
Previous dispute was caused not by copying the script, but by the fact that my dignity in every way was humiliated on that site, credits were misrepresented, my posts were removed, and then they even banned me from commenting at all. Flow of crap in PM is something I'm silent about. Let's forget about this, I've already done so.
1. You are not banned.
2. You were credited.
3. No post of you was deleted
4. Your maturity:

Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63
Fuck off, really. Ban me now, I wont post at this shitty site anyway. It seems that the rules written by you for your own website does not apply at everybody, and d0h! can break them without any risk of being punished, so I guess I need no more humiliation here. Steal my work, blame me on copypasting, ban me - I don't care. I leave.
tl;dr you're a kid who asked to get banned, you didn't get that wish granted.

ontopic:
And also, the video of the tool I showed is the best since it uses the shortest possible timing directly taken out of the game and it makes sure the shot is accurate (without any detectable nospread codes, but by legitimately noscoping. people don't detect this on killcams because the screen is black at the time of the shot and then it goes out of scope (which it wasn't fully in yet) -> shortest possible scope time)

EDIT: The black part is not visible in the video, but it looks like that on the killcam for the enemy.
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
1. You are not banned.
2. You were credited.
3. No post of you was deleted
4. Your maturity:



tl;dr you're a kid who asked to get banned, you didn't get that wish granted.

ontopic:
And also, the video of the tool I showed is the best since it uses the shortest possible timing directly taken out of the game and it makes sure the shot is accurate (without any detectable nospread codes, but by legitimately noscoping. people don't detect this on killcams because the screen is black at the time of the shot and then it goes out of scope (which it wasn't fully in yet) -> shortest possible scope time)

EDIT: The black part is not visible in the video, but it looks like that on the killcam for the enemy.
1:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
2:

Credits:
- Sph4ck for ExternalHack
- Jonathon Rogers for Crouch/Sprint/Aim Toggle AutoHotkey script for BFBC2
- master131 for MW2 Auto-QuickScope AutoHotkey script
- zygorator for No Borders script
- 63OR63 for copypasting codes from old scripts together
3:

i revoked your right to post comments now.
1) you lie at mpgh (no credits? that is a lie)
2) you spammed the whole thread, i unapproved all your spam posts
3) acting childish
4) bye
4:

hahahahahah
To: 63OR63
you are such a fucking idiot

you are stupid as hell and acting like a 6 year old
grow up and be glad that i put you into the credits

now go cry in a corner
I won't even say a word more. Return to topic, this is not your site, here you have to follow the rules.

As for the video, I don't care if that tool is supreme or not. Go show off somewhere else. Also, this is the thread to discuss my plugin, not my maturity or your video.
again you lie.
we changed the credits to this cause you cried and raged a whole site.
i told you that you even forgot to put yourself in credits, so i added your name due to the reason that i never left or changed existing credits of any release that you can find on our site.

you registered and raged from the first time. as you requested to get more attention i set your name in bold. but that wasnt enought for you...all you did is rage, rage and more rage.

you threatened us to sue the site cause your name wasnt in the first place. hillarious
yes you are right, I revoked your rights to post on the forum anymore cause we dont need flame and rage shit by an 18 year old that is acting like a little 6 year old kid.

then you ddos´ed the site for about 10hours (you must be very proud about yourself for this action).

now i am asking myself who is acting childish?

again, you were in the credits from the first time, you only raged cause your name was not in bold neither with the text author and in the first place.
Guys, I don't know what the fuck is going on, but stop talking/flaming about it here.
If you want to discuss it, do it over im!
i really want to try it out but getting the source code is proving impossible(even with http download manager)
Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
i really want to try it out but getting the source code is proving impossible(even with http download manager)
I was waiting for the specifying of that problem from the first thread. I clearly understand that the average visitor of this forum doesn't have enough knowledge how to use svn client. But on the other hand, I believe it won't be appropriate, if I provide my addon with the ExternalHack source, and that's why:
  • Firstly, ExternalHack isn't my creation, so I have no rights to release it, at least without Sph4ck's approvement. He hasn't shown his attitude to this plugin yet.
  • Secondly, ExternalHack is updating and improving constantly, so it won't be correct to provide the release with the version of ExternalHack that may become outdated the hour after.

So, I guess the most easy way for you to get the properly working hack is to ask Sphack to release the next version with uncompiled "Config.py". Do it.
In addition, I'd like to state that it's possible to use the script with unmodified "Config.py", although then only full-auto mode will work (anyway, half-manual mode is blocked in settings.ini by default), because In stock "Config.py" aimbot is mapped not only to "home" key, but also to right mouse button. Also, the speed of locking on the target will be less, but I don't think that will influence you frags much, because 350 milliseconds while establishing the zoom are enough to lock on anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
i really want to try it out but getting the source code is proving impossible(even with http download manager)
svn client (knowledge about using a svn client? , you must be retarded if you have a problem with it)
or just visit a site where the source code has been uploaded
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
svn client (knowledge about using a svn client? , you must be retarded if you have a problem with it)
or just visit a site where the source code has been uploaded
thanks for your input but the server is currently denying access when i try to use svn. Hence why the html download (which is a pain)
i tried downthemall for firefox and it worked too. little bit easier as clicking each file
whoa i never seen so much fighting in my time and this plugin is epic i been using it and it looks legit, u cant just have the person walling and hit some with it... they got to be in sight..

as my video shows




Looks legit to meeee

and i am running textures aimbot and quick scoping
Would you guys please end it untill I decide that a week brake is enough for each of you?

No one will flame again after this post.. I'll make sure.
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?