CoolSan Andreas ****** mod for sa-mp hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
San Andreas ****** mod for sa-mp hack
Hello Guys!This is my 2nd post here,and I hope you will enjoy this!

This is a hack for San Andreas that works with San Andreas:MultiPlayer (sa-mp) too

First put it in your san andreas directory,then you can edit the ******_hack.ini file to change the Key Shortcuts

In game the normal and most used shortcuts are:

F2=Money
F5=Guns
F11=Sub-Menu
Insert=Invincibility
Delete=Car Flip
Shift=Air Break(after activation use W A S D down and up to move) (one of the 2 Shift Buttons is for Foot,and one for car/bike/plane etc.)

One more thing I want to say...Kill Them All!!!

If you like it,please Rep me
s0beit hack.rarattachment deleted · 948 downloads before removal
****** mod
If someone wants to comment or ask questions,I will watch this thread every hour!
Hey, I like it. I have a problem,though. When I try to use it in SA:MP, it freezes up before I can even use my character :\ Any ideas?
sa-mp version
Quote Originally Posted by sampgod View Post
Hey, I like it. I have a problem,though. When I try to use it in SA:MP, it freezes up before I can even use my character : Any ideas?
hmm...what version of sa-mp do you have?because if you have 0.2.2 version,it wont work,it is ****** protected,but if you find the version 0.2.1 for example,it will work.
You must wait for sa-mp 0.2.5 to come out,because the Anti-hack will be removes,it is 70% out
Here, I dont know if it still freezes your SA:MP, but this one (I know for a fact, as I use it) works online with no problems. If it still gives you problems then it must be your game.
NaWaR reborn.rarattachment deleted · 323 downloads before removal
is there a place to dl san andreas? i feel like playing now O.O
Well I got 0.2.1 and still, it doesn't work...
I don't downloaded this, but is it the mod S0rbeit? I played San Andreas for a long time, a wile ago... but i think it is another version, cause there was no hack protection.

BTW. the mod s0rbeit only works for the second version of the game (the second version is the patch, it is not possible to run HotCoffeMod on version two) So i prefer downloading this game, mostly you get the 1st version
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?