-[standoff]- GALLERY
well i would post all, but my sigs were crap not long ago so i will only post the mediocre ones. this is before i got to my level so it is really bad. i will update with new sigs as i make them. i didnt post all my sigs here, theres heaps more but i cbf uploading them..... here we go
My very first sig ever. i didnt noe how to render, or borders, EVEN colour my brushes!!! i used stock brushes, so it came out alright

made for a freind, its messy on purpose

a banner for my freinds website

Made For A Friend

made this AGES ago my 2nd ever one, figured out renders ( YAY !) and i didnt no how to shrink render ( oops) so i used the renders dimensions for sig

made this for a request, its very dark i know im on a lcd screen i see it as normal :S

made for request here on mpgh

made for a gunz fan on a forum

made for a request on other gaming forum but he goes on this forum too, named 1h1a1i

made this for a request, on this for by jtlobamhsk. pretty sloppy i must say

made for request on mpc forum website

my old sig, waaaay too dark. dont forget, i see it as a lighter version. and its not just brightness, its diff moniter so i see diff sigs than you XD

My Current Sig I Think Its Better Than My Dark One I Needed A New One So I Quickly Threw This Together

I Was Trying Out Some Super-Blending And This Came Out. The Background LiteraLLY Took Me Around 35 Seconds With Some Abstract Stepcycle Brushes. I Think Its Quite Cool With The TEch Brushes On Top

thats it for my gallery, updating constantly so check back often!
My very first sig ever. i didnt noe how to render, or borders, EVEN colour my brushes!!! i used stock brushes, so it came out alright

made for a freind, its messy on purpose

a banner for my freinds website

Made For A Friend

made this AGES ago my 2nd ever one, figured out renders ( YAY !) and i didnt no how to shrink render ( oops) so i used the renders dimensions for sig

made this for a request, its very dark i know im on a lcd screen i see it as normal :S

made for request here on mpgh

made for a gunz fan on a forum

made for a request on other gaming forum but he goes on this forum too, named 1h1a1i

made this for a request, on this for by jtlobamhsk. pretty sloppy i must say

made for request on mpc forum website

my old sig, waaaay too dark. dont forget, i see it as a lighter version. and its not just brightness, its diff moniter so i see diff sigs than you XD

My Current Sig I Think Its Better Than My Dark One I Needed A New One So I Quickly Threw This Together

I Was Trying Out Some Super-Blending And This Came Out. The Background LiteraLLY Took Me Around 35 Seconds With Some Abstract Stepcycle Brushes. I Think Its Quite Cool With The TEch Brushes On Top

thats it for my gallery, updating constantly so check back often!







