Bloody!

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
How do you make splatter with gimp?
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
How do you make splatter with gimp?
Use photoshop
where do I get photoshop for free, without having to give my phone #?
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
where do I get photoshop for free, without having to give my phone #?
PHOTOSHOP ASKS YOUR PHONE NUMBER!?!

@_______________________________@
Withgimp you take the "star brushes" and draw where you want to have the Splatters, then make a ne Layer and fiöl it with Red then change the layermode to Color oder multiply
K well now I will be using photoshop, as soon as my download finishes 1 hour and 20 min left.
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
K well now I will be using photoshop, as soon as my download finishes 1 hour and 20 min left.
Hmm... nao all we need to do is wait.

*Crank up some Music*

There we go.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Hmm... nao all we need to do is wait.

*Crank up some Music*

There we go.



Thats how the party happens
your dancing, partying, high.
dude... I LOVE IT
best M16A3 mod ive seen, downloaded thanked.
Thanks man, that really means a lot to me!
I mean, its a little sloppy But i can get over that, i just love the style man! keep up the good work, I see great potential in you!
Thanks man, and honestly all the support makes me stick to making mods. I have made 2 today, working on my third now. Any requests, pm me.
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
Thanks man, and honestly all the support makes me stick to making mods. I have made 2 today, working on my third now. Any requests, pm me.
hmmmm this may be a bit advanced for you, but I have a M14 and I want a nice sexy texture, preferably something with like red black and white in it, I wanna see what you can do
Sure, I can do that. Also sorry that it can't be approved, its 1mb too high for virus scans.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?