Bloody!

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
. scanned it. it's safe. /approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
. scanned it. it's safe. /approved
Thanks! owe you one!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Chavez View Post
Well when I first posted I said it was sexy because there were no pics. but now I see the pics and well it's not sexy but it's not ugly. I give 8/10
Keep the mods coming. My firs mod was a disaster and so was my second.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...uper-90-a.html
Thanks, and you should redo that now, and compare the comments.
definetly doesnt look bloody but not too bad
Quote Originally Posted by Emo Reaper View Post
Nice mod, thanks
No, Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdawg55 View Post
definetly doesnt look bloody but not too bad
I know, just needed a good name.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?