Hack on it's way

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
i will do that once we release it here
Please don't release an aimbot for public. keep it as your premium feature
1. it's a vip feature you could make money from.
2. Every single person will have a aimbot thus ruin the game
Quote Originally Posted by GameArena View Post
Please don't release an aimbot for public. keep it as your premium feature
1. it's a vip feature you could make money from.
2. Every single person will have a aimbot thus ruin the game
It's all about making money for your site isn't it fuckstick.
Quote Originally Posted by GameArena View Post
Please don't release an aimbot for public. keep it as your premium feature
1. it's a vip feature you could make money from.
2. Every single person will have a aimbot thus ruin the game
Nobody likes you. Or well at least i don't
I don't work on there site.

@ WhiteBoiNic get use to it coders make money for a reason.
Quote Originally Posted by ftslynx View Post
lol yeah, this is like OUR hack, put we are going to release a chams hack soon, i know i keep saying that but we are having problems with our site ATM so we are trying to fix them first lol....
Don't be so sure about what features will and won't be on there.
hopefully no recoil

that will bring my kdr up ALOT
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
hopefully no recoil

that will bring my kdr up ALOT
Not going to be on there.
& Awesome coders release their hacks for free
wow wow guys, come on, lol i don't know what's goin on here but clearly its un-settled ground. No we won't be releasing aimbot public cuse we don't want the game to be ruined just chams for now lol....

Awesome coders release their hacks for free
now i know this is a lie loool
Quote Originally Posted by ftslynx View Post
wow wow guys, come on, lol i don't know what's goin on here but clearly its un-settled ground. No we won't be releasing aimbot public cuse we don't want the game to be ruined just chams for now lol....



now i know this is a lie loool
lmao the game is already ruined, play a couple games nd you'll see.
Quote Originally Posted by ftslynx View Post
wow wow guys, come on, lol i don't know what's goin on here but clearly its un-settled ground. No we won't be releasing aimbot public cuse we don't want the game to be ruined just chams for now lol....



now i know this is a lie loool
Look at xChocolatex pub for CA NA, he could make alot of money from that
yeah i know it is, well to an extent, but imagine if an aimbot went public.....pointless loading up lol
how do you know mr. "I know everything"
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
how do you know mr. "I know everything"
lolwut??

I know, because I'm not a dumbass..

Whodafk said I know everything?
I admit when I'm wrong, and I know it will not be on there.

Prove me wrong then, Mr. Smartass.
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?