Post your weed!

Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
Post your weed!
Post your weed!

Just bought this size today (a example, my camera broke):


I'll get a pic of mine on my phone in a bit.
This is all just out of curiosity, I'm really bored and am trying to go on a worthwhile posting binge.
Fuck. One sec. And also, how much did you buy that for?
Nope, that's not my pic though. Just give me 30 mins to get the pic off my phone and I'll show you. I already got most of the seeds and stems out.
Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
Nope, that's not my pic though. Just give me 30 mins to get the pic off my phone and I'll show you. I already got most of the seeds and stems out.
That's good, You a good roller? And how much did you buy that for? 10-15?
15$ off my buddy. Hell yeah good roller =@. Gimme a sec to get my actual baggie.
Dime bag. And i suck at rolling. I use my roller. Do you use a pipe/bong/bowl/Zig Zag? I use a bowl.
I just bought a ton of mountain dew, which means i can make a quick bowl out of the can =@.
Lolz, nice. I just use tin cans.
Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
I just bought a ton of mountain dew, which means i can make a quick bowl out of the can =@.
Alright, take a picture, and put MPGH seemliss, April 19 =@ on a paper, and put it by the bag. It isn't safe to buy that shit, especially if you can't protect yourself.
Lolz, You really want him to prove it dont you.
Meh, it's fun making it out of a can. I was about to like paint a Confederate flag on it xD.
Quote Originally Posted by Seem View Post
Meh, it's fun making it out of a can. I was about to like paint a Confederate flag on it xD.
Haha, That would of been clasic. What's the best shit you ever smoked?
omg hood ive been gone for 1day and ur post count is up by 300
Quote Originally Posted by ilovepie21 View Post
omg hood ive been gone for 1day and ur post count is up by 300
Umm off subject much? Cause of my hacks.

Stay on topic.
Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us