LEECHED.

Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
Meh, Supercarz said he was going to fine-tune it
The one right now I think is a prototype
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Meh, Supercarz said he was going to fine-tune it
The one right now I think is a prototype
I do hope so.
Yeah that's release v1, I have never given it to anyone until yesterday, everything I have that's long rangeable I was gonna release, this included a modded med pack that you gain hp even if u aren't standing in the circle

Guess not anymore
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Yeah that's release v1, I have never given it to anyone until yesterday, everything I have that's long rangeable I was gonna release, this included a modded med pack that you gain hp even if u aren't standing in the circle

Guess not anymore
But we no leech in Elite 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Yeah that's release v1, I have never given it to anyone until yesterday, everything I have that's long rangeable I was gonna release, this included a modded med pack that you gain hp even if u aren't standing in the circle

Guess not anymore
Guess not. I can't stand some people; they think leeching will earn them respect, and in the end they'll end up getting caught. -______-"
Any mods in this section released I say we pm to eachother is my idea
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Any mods in this section released I say we pm to eachother is my idea
Gewd. Or make it so that there is a thread for the mod, but to download, you must PM the author, the author must confirm it and give you the link.


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Stop the spammers by not letting them access it
Me like
icwhaturdoingthere.

Anti Leech ftw.
Stop the spammers by not letting them access it
Me like
Thing bout that is that it'd be unfair if you suspect someone but their legit and really want to have something, it's not fair
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
Thing bout that is that it'd be unfair if you suspect someone but their legit and really want to have something, it's not fair
Your rep tells a lot
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Your rep tells a lot
It's because people hate me from general section... Idk why they hate me, but don't base it on that, I'll tell you my last 10 -reps, you'll see


- LEECHED. 02-03-2011 09:07 PM lol u can only hope to improve. noob
- xChocolatex v4.5 Final 02-02-2011 01:23 AM Noob
- Support xChocolatex 01-22-2011 04:34 PM fuck you.. go suck coco bars dick
+ Chocolate v4.3 (new) 01-22-2011 09:39 AM Try hard to keep Chocolate around!
- What PC I'm buying 01-20-2011 04:39 AM ohey, go suck more dick
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post


It's because people hate me from general section... Idk why they hate me, but don't base it on that, I'll tell you my last 10 -reps, you'll see


- LEECHED. 02-03-2011 09:07 PM lol u can only hope to improve. noob
- xChocolatex v4.5 Final 02-02-2011 01:23 AM Noob
- Support xChocolatex 01-22-2011 04:34 PM fuck you.. go suck coco bars dick
+ Chocolate v4.3 (new) 01-22-2011 09:39 AM Try hard to keep Chocolate around!
- What PC I'm buying 01-20-2011 04:39 AM ohey, go suck more dick
Get a name change? :x
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post


It's because people hate me from general section... Idk why they hate me, but don't base it on that, I'll tell you my last 10 -reps, you'll see


- LEECHED. 02-03-2011 09:07 PM lol u can only hope to improve. noob
- xChocolatex v4.5 Final 02-02-2011 01:23 AM Noob
- Support xChocolatex 01-22-2011 04:34 PM fuck you.. go suck coco bars dick
+ Chocolate v4.3 (new) 01-22-2011 09:39 AM Try hard to keep Chocolate around!
- What PC I'm buying 01-20-2011 04:39 AM ohey, go suck more dick
Y day 'ate u?
I ask someone before tand they said cause I'm not a likeable person... Another reason I think is because I posted a pic of me, and they all raged at me for that
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I ask someone before tand they said cause I'm not a likeable person... Another reason I think is because I posted a pic of me, and they all raged at me for that
Why were you being an idiot? 0.o
Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us