LEECHED.

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Nice?
My hacks have "trojans"
I can put any virus i feel like into my mods. Then crypt it to make it undetectable
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
I can put any virus i feel like into my mods. Then crypt it to make it undetectable
Put a unfixable blue screen virus then release on gorfag.
Give em Bombsaway's new script...
trolling . lol how you put virus in a rez ;3
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
trolling . lol how you put virus in a rez ;3
Just C+P hex?
-____-
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Just C+P hex?
-____-
And I log the user's details when they log into CA and send them to my FTP.
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


And I log the user's details when they log into CA and send them to my FTP.
Sell their account back on Gorfag
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


And I log the user's details when they log into CA and send them to my FTP.
lol...
I w1sh 1 h4d y0ur sk1LLz...
W1ll u te4ch m3 t0 b3 a b055?
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


And I log the user's details when they log into CA and send them to my FTP.

I can plant rats etc
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post

I can plant rats etc
anyone can plant rats .
Lol this section = . Btw , what modding tool do you guys use to make long range pickup and stuff :O

And also they removed it on gorfag's site since yesterday.
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Lol this section = . Btw , what modding tool do you guys use to make long range pickup and stuff :O

And also they removed it on gorfag's site since yesterday.
there was a reason for that, your not gonna figure it out and we aren't going to tell you >
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
there was a reason for that, your not gonna figure it out and we aren't going to tell you >
That's just brutal.

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us