LEECHED.

Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
well depends. what do you see? lol and when credits were needed i gave them, when they weren't needed (like if i figured it out myself) i didn't give them cuz what was i gonna do...credit myself?
Well, it is your problem for teaching those to darkangel
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Well, it is your problem for teaching those to darkangel
at first she was crediting, then she went back to being the unediting loser
What if I make things by piecing several things together? Like, going to several different sites, reading some sections of text, basically teaching myself? It's like you can't give credits because you learn from like 50+ different things
what is the point of this. if you gonna release don't be afraid it'll get leeched.
I think I found a way to stop leechers (and it's not a stupid header change on the rez file)
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
well depends. what do you see? lol and when credits were needed i gave them, when they weren't needed (like if i figured it out myself) i didn't give them cuz what was i gonna do...credit myself?
TL;DR
stop.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
His probably on mpgh 10 hours a day spamming every minute.
He's taking my job

WHYYY YOU GOTTA STEAL MY JOB
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
Okay noob that's just being a little creepy O____________________________O
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
Reported .
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
Noobs think aliike
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
AHAHAHAHHAHA....
Post da kel0gger on Gorfag, get admin account, PROFIT!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Based God View Post


AHAHAHAHHAHA....
Post da kel0gger on Gorfag, get admin account, PROFIT!!!!
Smart idea is smart.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Smart idea is smart.
the original idea was a win32 deleter
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Whenever I release something, I WANT it to be leached.


/cuz i put da keyl0gger in mah h4x
Nice?
My hacks have "trojans"
Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us