LEECHED.

Posts 46–60 of 88 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
See? Noobs are still gonna get it >…<
no
i wont leech it or anything
calm ddown

supercarz u are my idol and i dont like that u called me a noob
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
no
i wont leech it or anything
calm ddown

supercarz u are my idol and i dont like that u called me a noob
Nobody cares. You semi-spammed your way here. No offense or anything, but yer a newphag and you got in here to spam a message of how you got into elite. :/
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
no
i wont leech it or anything
calm ddown

supercarz u are my idol and i dont like that u called me a noob
You had 400 post when i saw you last week.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
You had 400 post when i saw you last week.
I kinda agree, but then again oh well lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I kinda agree, but then again oh well lol
His probably on mpgh 10 hours a day spamming every minute.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
His probably on mpgh 10 hours a day spamming every minute.
I know right? -____-" I bet half of his posts aren't even remotely helpful.

I just looked at his stats and he makes 18 fucking posts per day, I bet it's more.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425966

How do you not know whether or not an aimbot works, and you claim to be pro? -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425600

And this one. NEXON PATCHED NORECOIL? ROFLMAO. Idiot. -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...ml#post3425420

That's the freaking debate section, not some omgdiztingarecool section. Kid needs to learn to grow up.


/endrant... BUT SERIOUSLY. IHACKYOUFACK NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCK UP.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I know right? -____-" I bet half of his posts aren't even remotely helpful.

I just looked at his stats and he makes 18 fucking posts per day, I bet it's more.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425966

How do you not know whether or not an aimbot works, and you claim to be pro? -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425600

And this one. NEXON PATCHED NORECOIL? ROFLMAO. Idiot. -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...ml#post3425420

That's the freaking debate section, not some omgdiztingarecool section. Kid needs to learn to grow up.


/endrant... BUT SERIOUSLY. IHACKYOUFACK NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCK UP.
Hmm yesturday you had 1077 post. ROFL
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I know right? -____-" I bet half of his posts aren't even remotely helpful.

I just looked at his stats and he makes 18 fucking posts per day, I bet it's more.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425966
How do you not know whether or not an aimbot works, and you claim to be pro? -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ml#post3425600

And this one. NEXON PATCHED NORECOIL? ROFLMAO. Idiot. -___-"

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...ml#post3425420

That's the freaking debate section, not some omgdiztingarecool section. Kid needs to learn to grow up.

/endrant... BUT SERIOUSLY. IHACKYOUFACK NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCK UP.
yes
i just grew up after u said that and im done talking unless it is specifically for helping someone else
well if you follow my troll math posting method in my sig, in only 4 months spending 5 hours a day on here you could have the highest post count on the forum
LOL WOW
stop spamusating me
i made a word for what u are doing

yea i posted alot and no it wasnt all day or anything

i did post alot (3hours a day on average)
but when i posted it wasnt like "NICE HACK" "NICE MOD"
it was actully helping people run their hacks and get them to work and stuff
i actully helped people but i helped alot causing my post count to skyrocket
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
LOL WOW
stop spamusating me
i made a word for what u are doing

yea i posted alot and no it wasnt all day or anything

i did post alot (3hours a day on average)
but when i posted it wasnt like "NICE HACK" "NICE MOD"
it was actully helping people run their hacks and get them to work and stuff
i actully helped people but i helped alot causing my post count to skyrocket
I went through your posts and like most of them were somewhere along the lines of nice hack and nice mod.

And, I didn't spam, I was just in 8 sections at once, offering critique on a bunch of texture mods.
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
LOL WOW
stop spamusating me
i made a word for what u are doing

yea i posted alot and no it wasnt all day or anything

i did post alot (3hours a day on average)
but when i posted it wasnt like "NICE HACK" "NICE MOD"
it was actully helping people run their hacks and get them to work and stuff
i actully helped people but i helped alot causing my post count to skyrocket
Does you want to see my Post count sky rocket?
:O could you judge me like that too? lol
this is why i get called a leecher so much, we think the same way

techincally even if some1 teaches you how to do something, your supposed to give them credits for teaching you how to do the mod wether its a pub tutorial or private tutorial.
You see what you did there Supercarz?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


You see what you did there Supercarz?
well depends. what do you see? lol and when credits were needed i gave them, when they weren't needed (like if i figured it out myself) i didn't give them cuz what was i gonna do...credit myself?
Posts 46–60 of 88 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us