New Interface "RED"

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
New Interface "RED"
Hey there,


I looked at combat arms a couple of days ago, and decided that it looked ugly. So here is my attempt to fix that (I'm actually really glad with the result):







VirusScan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Basically this second mod of mine changes the UI and gives it a red colour, which looks waaay better then the standard colour.

Instructions:
Just put all the .rez files in your /Game/ folder. The reason i gave you the .rez files, and not the .dtx's is that i think you people don't want to go through the hell of injecting all the files that i edited for this, into the right .rez etc. etc.

So yeah, the name, "RED".. Pretty straight forward, huh? I planned to come up with some fancy name, until i suddenly realised that this was all I needed.. I mean the mod's red, so that should be the name

What I like most is that it replaced the ugly white background of a popup like settings, to a nice semi-transparent red colour. (Check the 3rd screenshot.)

Also I changed the login screen... I dunno what's with that, i made it in seconds, it doesn't even look really good, but i like it.

Anyway, I hope you people enjoy this mod, and if there's something wrong with it, tell me!

GreetZ, Basso

P.S. A friend of mine wanted it to be blue, so i might make a blue one too, if enough people want me to. You might speed this up a little by pressing 'thanks'.

Edit: One image had my name still on it I had to remove it, i'll edit and readd it tomorrow.
Game.rarattachment deleted · 51 downloads before removal
I like the UI in General, only thing I dont like is the Background behind your Character.

No Attachment
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
I like the UI in General, only thing I dont like is the Background behind your Character.

No Attachment
I have to agree with that, I'll try to get something else there
Thanks for informing me about the attachment

Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
u should bring back the old layout u know back in 08 and 09 not this crappy one nexon put to make it look futuristic
I've been considering that, I might actually give it a try, sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by jakestan View Post
i hope this gets approved and good work ps de la ghetto i need to talk to you on skype
Thanks alot
u should bring back the old layout u know back in 08 and 09 not this crappy one nexon put to make it look futuristic
i hope this gets approved and good work ps de la ghetto i need to talk to you on skype
your welcome and keep up the amazing work
im using this once it gets approved, good job
I luved !
Congrats exelent work!


That's some nice work man

Shit I like it.
Nice man i like the login background
Thank you all, I'm glad you people like it!
Way to easy to make. Simple but good.
login screen is soooo evil!!!
i like it!!
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us