New Interface "RED"

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by warball8 View Post
login screen is soooo evil!!!
i like it!!
i know rite?
it looks really good
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyAlt View Post
i know rite?
it looks really good
Im glad you and warball like it

@ ImmaNinja: Yes, it was easy... But very time consuming + the result is nice i think
boo hoo its not that good :/
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
boo hoo its not that good :/
Tell me what to improve then
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
boo hoo its not that good :/
and you sir I guess are they greatest modder ever? yeah thats what i thought, dont talk shit unless your actually better, and i doubt you are.
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
and you sir I guess are they greatest modder ever? yeah thats what i thought, dont talk shit unless your actually better, and i doubt you are.
Quoted for truth. I don't even know how Basso even MANAGED to mod the UI, because I thought Nexon moved the files.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Quoted for truth. I don't even know how Basso even MANAGED to mod the UI, because I thought Nexon moved the files.
Orly /
fucking awesome brah, good job I like it a lot!
HAO YOU MANAGE 2 DEW DEEZ?
great job 9/10,I like it.
i like this tanks

and i love red wut

the red hurts my eyes (why i don't play quarantine). maybe make it green or blue?
Thanks all, again!

@ Oxygen: Nah, I guess they haven't moved the files, otherwise I wouldn't have found them xD

@ Scyntrus: I might make a blue one, who knows..
love it, I just don't like... Red.
Quote Originally Posted by michaelsd View Post
love it, I just don't like... Red.
As stated above, I might make a blue one When i feel like doing that.
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us