New Interface "RED"

Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Basso View Post
As stated above, I might make a blue one When i feel like doing that.
no, youll make a a green one.
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
no, youll make a a green one.
[Zombie Eyes]Must.. Obey... Musstt Obeyyyy...[/Zombie Eyes]

No seriously, I'm in doubt... I like blue, but then on the other hand, green is nice, too

@ Dreamer: I'm glad I could help, it's my fav, too ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Basso View Post
[Zombie Eyes]Must.. Obey... Musstt Obeyyyy...[/Zombie Eyes]

No seriously, I'm in doubt... I like blue, but then on the other hand, green is nice, too

@ Dreamer: I'm glad I could help, it's my fav, too ;D
Blue with green borders. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post


Blue with green borders. :3
im in love already, make it like a not too dark but not too bright blue and have a lime green neon border
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
im in love already, make it like a not too dark but not too bright blue and have a lime green neon border
Personally, I think that'll look like shit, but i can do that
Nice UI, you used my favourite color. :3
looks preaty darn good. nice job
nice job i did something similar to this except i just customized the background
I liked the preview better
You overkilled with lighter shades of red
=\ IMO
what file did you edit to make this?
Well, basically all the UI_SCR files (or almost all of them..)
Quote Originally Posted by Basso View Post
Well, basically all the UI_SCR files (or almost all of them..)
Hard work and nice made, ur epic! :0
why not for the background of the charachter make it a blank green screen part, so ppl can put there own background in for movies
Posts 31–45 of 50 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us