Hay Guys!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hay Guys!
I'm on Linux! I feel so gay!
At least your not on mac...
Linux > Everything else
Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
Linux > Everything else
Complete blatant lie.

Linux blows nuts. I should know, I am on it right now.
Kvmn8 > than everything else
Bah, you have a default version I'm guessing.
quin123>worlds computer>hacked nightlord>gay choobs>kyo.
Quote Originally Posted by quin123
quin123>worlds computer>hacked nightlord>gay choobs>kyo.
translation: quin123 greater than worlds computer greater than hacked night lord greater than gay


ok now what in the fuck does that mean?
it means linux is a fuckn peice of shit

and blows nuts

dave why are u using it >.<
... a lot of servers run on linux... dave was gonna run the kol servers off of linux
Quote Originally Posted by COCKBLAST
... a lot of servers run on linux... dave was gonna run the kol servers off of linux
i thought he IS running them off linux??
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
I'm on Linux! I feel so gay!

you always ben guy...
linux wun load the game on the server
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us