Hay guys

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hay guys
Whats going on in this forum?
Omfg

Gtfo

Iet Is Teh Shit

Unless U Are Brad

You Gtfo This Site
I am brad :U

Hence the me being back and shit, and me still being banned, I dunno if I am, never tired logging back on, I'm bored :l
And even then you are still spamming.
I'm spamming?
Define spam,

AND YOU HAVE A VERY TINY SIG AURN IF I WERE YOU I WOULD MAKE IT AT LEAST 4 TIMES LARGER!
yay iet = my hero


i guess im the new iet..since i spam the most and iverson isnt a super anymore


im not much of an iet :<
hai iet hmm why did you get banned or something like that again?
Hay Guys, It's Been A Day

And I'm Not Banned Yet
Is That A Record?
Awesome. Does Dave not even come here or something? Did he ban himself?

Can he do that?!

HI AURNNNNNNNNN ILU!
Lol, IET you're a legend!!

Hope you don't get banned for picture spamming again.
whos IET!!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us