great simple hack! iloveit
DetectedSilverBlast [2.0]
Huhh, finally someone made a nice hack ..
GJ !
GJ !It cant open it:
Archief heeft onbekend formaat of is beschadigd.
Ik have winrar
Archief heeft onbekend formaat of is beschadigd.
Ik have winrar
Ur lagging at the Moment of starting up CA.
After not anymore on my laptop Win7 32B.
After not anymore on my laptop Win7 32B.
ok thx dude 

very nice man Good JAWB 

Somehow it lags for me with menu closed. I mean, when I close the menu, my FPS drops to somewhere about 25-30, but with menu open I get constant 80-100 FPS
Let DD take his time to fix any eventual Bugs,glitches
It says "Couldn't load library.".
Any help?
Any help?
Nice Release m8, keep it up.
What injector do you recommend me?
Use PerX thats one of the best Injectors, and as its build in C++ it will work for x64 for sure too.
This thread is closed for replies.

