Suicidal Emo
Sue The Forum, Ill Flame You And You Can Kill Yourself, And Your Parents Can Sue The Forum!!!!!!!!!! =)
http://suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=14184 LOL SO MANY PPL REPLIED
I Got Ip Banned From The Website Because I Kept Posting The Nike Ad
xD.
xD.
lol the nike ad, thats funny
For those who have no idea what I mean...
NIKE... Just do it.
NIKE... Just do it.
well it was a good idea to ban u
saying just do it to all the suicidals
saying just do it to all the suicidals
Well... I.P. bans don't last very long, i'll just go pick up an i.p. hiding prog.
... or use a proxy tard
Fantastic, that is very good to hear, I'm very sorry you had to go through what you did, for your brother to impregnate you, I find that completely disgusting.
Great to see things have turned around for you and I hope they'll stay that way.
Just want you to know I'm extremely anti social too, I have no friends in fact, you're certainly not alone in that part at least.
Dude... You can't let that be....
Great to see things have turned around for you and I hope they'll stay that way.
Just want you to know I'm extremely anti social too, I have no friends in fact, you're certainly not alone in that part at least.
Dude... You can't let that be....
I WAS RECENTTALLY TOUCHED BY A FAMILY MEMBER ALL OVER AND
DAVE HAD A WET DREAM OVER ME :|
(told u he likes me)
lol jk
this is gunna b the best thread theve had in years
DAVE HAD A WET DREAM OVER ME :|
(told u he likes me)
lol jk
this is gunna b the best thread theve had in years
hahe....that is funny as
although scary. i thought them people would hav known it wasnt tru :X lmao Enigma...The nike ad....hahe...
although scary. i thought them people would hav known it wasnt tru :X lmao Enigma...The nike ad....hahe...you guy are wack all the way you guy are so funny and this is nothing to joke with they will send the cops to you hehe this is good steff