Why not just make it available for download?
Download. Code Source PB [PointBlank]
Lol, Point Blank is Project Blackout
i think u already have.
of course
this only example to implement a addys and add to source code for dll wall shot,
if i use a new source absoloutley will get patch... lol
I'll see you on msn.
i hope you read
the bold text in my post
of course
this only example to implement a addys and add to source code for dll wall shot,
if i use a new source absoloutley will get patch... lol
I'll see you on msn.
i hope you read
the bold text in my post
xixi mr goblox i like your sense of humor... i`m proud same country with u hehehe
Guys i just need a hack for project blackout with a simple download link like ********** or something. Please give me a hack like aimbot or get weapons. Because project blackout is so easy im always firtst so you will think ow what a nice game to hack but i dont have hack prog for pb please give a answer .
hey ...
it made the original Indonesia
and it also works from RCD
This is not using Microsoft C + +
but Dev C + +
it made the original Indonesia
and it also works from RCD
This is not using Microsoft C + +
but Dev C + +
nobody reversing the game? just swapping bytes?
I reversing few classes, nobody in here can discuss it?
I reversing few classes, nobody in here can discuss it?
I am Indonesian.. and if i take a look the scripts I think who make this cheats in Indonesian....
.....
Karena memwrite sudah terdeteksi HACKSHIELD, maka saya berupaya membuatkan
fungsi alternative selain memwrite dan undetected bernama MEMpatch
It's actually Indonesian language
.....
Karena memwrite sudah terdeteksi HACKSHIELD, maka saya berupaya membuatkan
fungsi alternative selain memwrite dan undetected bernama MEMpatch
It's actually Indonesian language
nice share brother 

is this with menu?
This thread is closed for replies.


