Thumbs upDownload. Code Source PB [PointBlank]

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by YouCan_nabis... View Post


Google Translation....

Then he asks to create a universal hack for All PB ...

Or he asks to create a hack for PB Brazil ....

Thanks!
I'll anylise and try make it!
hi...dave nice to meet you.

would you like to join our private group on FaceB..., this group is really limited and selected people, we were shared everything about hacking PB.i3exec each others on this group.

if you are interesting, I really glad if you send me a PM.

TQ
This Source Code Now Don't Work For PB Ina (HackShield), I Don't know this SC Work For ProjectBlackOut ..

Change PointBlank.I3exec To ProjectBlackout (I don't Know I3exec for ProjectBlackout)

Code:
LPTSTR i3engine = "PointBlank.i3Exec"; // handle PointBlank.i3Exec and Change To handle ProjectBlackout

DWORD adrWSOn, adrWSOff, OldProtection; // variable declaration

BYTE RET[] = {0xC3}; // byte declaration for RET

BYTE PUSH_EBP[]= {0x55}; // byte declaration for PUSH_EBP
Code:
LPTSTR i3engine = "PBlackout.i3Exec"; // handle PointBlank.i3Exec and Change To handle ProjectBlackout

DWORD adrWSOn, adrWSOff, OldProtection; // variable declaration

BYTE RET[] = {0xC3}; // byte declaration for RET

BYTE PUSH_EBP[]= {0x55}; // byte declaration for PUSH_EBP
assume if this working
so what about value in addys.h
we must and need to create a new logger....
Up...


good man, if you need help, just send me a PM!
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?