Testing User Tagging

Posts 61–75 of 168 · Page 5 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
InHuman came up with idea, I found the appropriate add-on and Dave was kind enough to give you guys a new thing to abu...I mean use appropriately.
^

Quote Originally Posted by skate4l1fe View Post
yeah i am lol
@InHuman, look above.
damn, this is dope lol


and @Doc .awwzz
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
damn, this is dope lol
Oh look you on 9k again.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Oh look you on 9k again.
i wonder which one got deleted
will not go away
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
will not go away
i know
trying to figure out how to get rid of
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Plugin seems stoopid. Especially with the bar at the top. I think I'm going to remove it if it isn't necessary.
nneeeeeeooooooooooooooooo!
@VitD
once everyone gets over it, it wont be abused and he'll probably keep it
cause it is helpful and kinda cool :P
Posts 61–75 of 168 · Page 5 of 12

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us