Packet Editor Undetected

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Packet Editor Undetected
Info :
  • Indonesian Packet Editor
  • Choose File - New Before Open Process
  • Check Ring0



EXP BOM
  1. Open procces PB - check ring0 before attach
  2. Set 5 round in Luxville ( 1 Tero vs 1 CT )
  3. Round 1 : before plant bom record (click rede gan)
  4. Tero Plant Bom then CT defuse
  5. Stop Record (Click berhenti gan)
  6. Add to Sendlist Packet 21 & 8 - check all
  7. Set 10000 : 1 (times : milisecond) - fill the Socket ID
  8. Dont choose Continuosly (to minimalize BT)
  9. Round 2 - 5 : Send that packets after Respawn - Enjoy the EXP
  10. When u start new game again in that room u can send it from Round 1 coz u already have the packet data


its 110% work
u can research the best metode for yourself if u did it with this

Sowi 4 my bad English

Credit RPE : Carles SNUTZ.US

Virus Scan :
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Indonesian Packet Editor.rarattachment deleted · 2,301 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
Info :
  • Indonesian Packet Editor
  • Choose File - New Before Open Process
  • Check Ring0



EXP BOM
  1. Open procces PB - check ring0 before attach
  2. Set 5 round in Luxville ( 1 Tero vs 1 CT )
  3. Round 1 : before plant bom record (click rede gan)
  4. Tero Plant Bom then CT defuse
  5. Stop Record (Click berhenti gan)
  6. Add to Sendlist Packet 21 & 8 - check all
  7. Set 10000 : 1 (times : milisecond) - fill the Socket ID
  8. Dont choose Continuosly (to minimalize BT)
  9. Round 2 - 5 : Send that packets after Respawn - Enjoy the EXP
  10. When u start new game again in that room u can send it from Round 1 coz u already have the packet data


its 110% work
u can research the best metode for yourself if u did it with this

Sowi 4 my bad English

Credit RPE : Carles SNUTZ.US

Virus Scan :
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

WE KNOW!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoiNic View Post



WE KNOW!!!!!!!
You dont know the Black Panther Map --- the best place for RPE
Approved it... post back results..

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Approved it... post back results..

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
that makes me scared to download...
Detected. It pops up with "Bugtrap detected malicious access attempt"
Stop with the fucking packet editors.
There are already so many on here, that get crash just as much as the rest of them.
Sure they are handy, unless you want to get banned in about 15 minutes.

I thought you losers were just fucking with them until some REAL hacks came out, but then Dave releases a pub, and you guys still sit here wasting your time.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Stop with the fucking packet editors.
There are already so many on here, that get crash just as much as the rest of them.
Sure they are handy, unless you want to get banned in about 15 minutes.

I thought you losers were just fucking with them until some REAL hacks came out, but then Dave releases a pub, and you guys still sit here wasting your time.
LOL.... hahahaha.... I have My Own Hack Honey


Thanks for being nice Zuko
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
LOL.... hahahaha.... I have My Own Hack Honey


Thanks for being nice Zuko
gimme nao
Scruffy told me EXP hacking is patched w/ PB NA. Is this true?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Scruffy told me EXP hacking is patched w/ PB NA. Is this true?
My guess is no, because I've seen a lot more accounts with 2+diamonds, and only about 50 matches played total.
I said no such thing. I said a few people have mentioned that it was, however I had not tested it since the update.
I really need help using this..
Ok, I was using this P.E. just fine, got some exp, and junk. Now I cant use it. I get repetitive bugtrap error. Any help?
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?