Packet Editor Undetected

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


gimme nao
-OR-
Stay OT on help me.
Quote Originally Posted by SweatFear View Post
-OR-
Stay OT on help me.
I think they patched it
Quote Originally Posted by GunnezBKUP View Post


I think they patched it
No; for the love of god, it's not patched.
Its not detected.
It's not anything but a normal wpe.
And all wpe will DC one time or another.
Its just impossible to find a wpe to stay open and connect all the time, unless you code it yourself.
Tero Plant Bom then CT defuse.
what does tht mean?

and what do i do if i click record and it doesnt show any packets?
Quote Originally Posted by GunnezBKUP View Post
Tero Plant Bom then CT defuse.
what does tht mean?

and what do i do if i click record and it doesnt show any packets?
essentially
record anything in game and send it back to server .....
like spammmmmmmm
Quote Originally Posted by SweatFear View Post
Ok, I was using this P.E. just fine, got some exp, and junk. Now I cant use it. I get repetitive bugtrap error. Any help?
  • Check With your Launcher
  • Use PB Cleaner
  • Make sure your PB files not infected by virus (scan with AV)
  • Delete AhnLab registry
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
  • Check With your Launcher
  • Use PB Cleaner
  • Make sure your PB files not infected by virus (scan with AV)
  • Delete AhnLab registry
How do i remove ahnlab registry?
Quote Originally Posted by fiveazx View Post
How do i remove ahnlab registry?
REGEDIT - HKEY_CURENT_USER - SOFTWARE - AhnLab
Quote Originally Posted by SweatFear View Post
No; for the love of god, it's not patched.
Its not detected.
It's not anything but a normal wpe.
And all wpe will DC one time or another.
Its just impossible to find a wpe to stay open and connect all the time, unless you code it yourself.
Then why doesnt it work?
Hackshield always pops up.


Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
REGEDIT - HKEY_CURENT_USER - SOFTWARE - AhnLab


I THINK THis P. E IS DETECTED NOW
see? even the poster said
Do you know of another packet editor? I think this ones detected for me.
Quote Originally Posted by John.F.Kennedy View Post
LOL.... hahahaha.... I have My Own Hack Honey


Thanks for being nice Zuko
Nice, but I don't understand why people still use RPE and such....The thrill isn't that amazing imo.
I'm using it right now. A.I. Match. It all depends on wht settings you have set.
Quote Originally Posted by SweatFear View Post
I'm using it right now. A.I. Match. It all depends on wht settings you have set.
Quote Originally Posted by Anniversary View Post
its not detected
Hahahahhaa... Glad to hear that
My friend an hours a go told me its detected... if you stil using it & its work, I think he's wrong

Bugtrap or not its depend how your connection can handle the stream of packets data
Dnt push it to hard
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us