The War

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
The War
If you would like to take part in the war, leave a post here with your purpose.

Religious Order (MPGH) vs Cult (Scientology)

Members:
Dave84311
arunforce
EndriT
Beer_Hunter
Jackal
Kvmn8
iverson954360
ace76543
Calard
aldregon
System79
My Purpose Is My Avatar! I Will Take Up Blades.
ill fuck up some pepole.... for the MPGH thing..(dont understand this at all..)
YEAAAAAAAAAA! FUCK YOU SHITFUCK's REVENGE FTW!!!!
Fite the urge. Join MPGHology! Taking funds now! Only 100 dollar bills accepted. Thanks.
I fight for teh Scientology!1!!11!
Nooeez!1!!!1 I was kiddingz! of course I follow the MPGHology, in fact, if arunforce also follows it, what choice do I have!?
haha this is some fun shit
I pledge my Virtual Alliegance to You, O MPGH.

You have my sword.
ok guys heres what ill do

I WILL ALLY MY FLEETS WITH THE KLINGINON AND GRABON EMPIRES TOGETHER WE WILL FORM A TASK FORCE AND WE WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH XENUS ARMADA OF BOEING 747 WARSHIPS. ONCE THIS BATTLE IS CONCLUDED WE WILL BEGIN NEGOTIATINS WITH THE HOLDONS TO INCREASE OUR FORCES. WE WILL THEN FORM A DEFENSIVE NET AROUND EARTH, KLINGONIA, GRABONIA and HOLDONIA.
well me kyo and iet tree will inflatrate their land for we are Nam veterans! ger ur manuver hand book ready guys WE'RE GOING IN FIRST
'Nam? Aren't you a little OLD? I, however, helped the Motherland's forces supress the Checken Revolt. СПЕЦНАЗ FTW. Ill infiltrate them. Kevin's one of my Comrades. He can come too.
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us