Skins

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Skins
I've been searching for the skins for the character in the warrock folder so that i can edit them for my aimbot to work.So far, i only manage to skin myself but not the others.If any1 know where the skins for the characters are pls reply.
In a week I'll be at my other computer and I'll give you the skin dds files?
I want them E.g.yellow(the dessert team) & green(N.i.u) thanks
Quote Originally Posted by blackyblack
So far, i only manage to skin myself
thats sounds painful
K, when that aimbot gets detected ill throw mine out there
HES NOT GOING TO U BEGGING HO U ARE GOING TO GET BANNED FOR UR GAY BEGGING so just fucking stop with that shit already
He didn't actually beg, he just asked, but whatever
hes been "asking" for that for the last bajillion posts
i've only asked that twice
JEREMYWILLIS< GO SUCK COCK
YOU WILL NOT Get my aimbot if you act like an ass. *and you dont have 200 POSTS*
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
i have 216 posts with a 1 infront of it
you mean BEHIND it ... lame spammer
I have found skin dds files if they are any use to you?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us