Steam Autorization Failed-Solution

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Steam Autorization Failed-Solution
1 first select a server from the list then enter the server
2 next run hack enjoy without steam autorization failed eureka
3 alteriwnet try again and make better anticheat


now all hack works again you are happy?


sorry for my english and thanks for your time.cya later
yeah...
but aIW is now working on a new update that will take care of all hackers/hacks
so hack now you can or just don't and try to be a good player
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
yeah...
but aIW is now working on a new update that will take care of all hackers/hacks
so hack now you can or just don't and try to be a good player
lol - you really believe that? Even with the new release it will just be a matter of time and effort before somebody can beat it. I am already working on some code to run the game without a binary and a neural interface so I can aim faster....cause aimbots suck.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
lol - you really believe that? Even with the new release it will just be a matter of time and effort before somebody can beat it. I am already working on some code to run the game without a binary and a neural interface so I can aim faster....cause aimbots suck.
If you'd pay attention to alterIWs forum you'd know that we are on rev 18 :3
Due to circumstances beyond my control, alterIW-rewritten will be delayed until further notice. So far we have a login platform, a flawless aimbot detector, a prevention for ESPs to gather data from the game which is still a bit buggy, but it's being worked on.
I have gotten the Error 3 times while playing on someone's Server. The hacks work but you can still get Suspended for 6 Hours.
I already knew this loooong time ago..
Quote Originally Posted by Massefect View Post
3 alteriwnet try again and make better anticheat
Since when did alterIW make a anti-cheat program?
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Since when did alterIW make a anti-cheat program?
ooooooh pownt
but when is the update convery? i wanna lose all those hackers :s
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
ooooooh pownt
but when is the update convery? i wanna lose all those hackers :s
You know that I can't tell you anything, so why keep asking?
because i want to get rid of all those hackers
even whitout hacks i get autorization failed
Quote Originally Posted by marcoluttje View Post
even whitout hacks i get autorization failed
Your point is?
i think that he is banned
my solution:run hacks on server when you quit the server first put your hacks off,then search for a server.^^ the guys above me has steam autorization because his hacks were still on
I get the same,
I have make 1 prestige... and now i get the same f***
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us