Steam Autorization Failed-Solution

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
If you'd pay attention to alterIWs forum you'd know that we are on rev 18 :3
My point wasn't so much about aIW in particular....so don't think for a second that I was implying yuo were an idiot.....I was just saying that nothing is unhackable
Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
My point wasn't so much about aIW in particular....so don't think for a second that I was implying yuo were an idiot.....I was just saying that nothing is unhackable
Everything can indeed be hacked but some things are harder to hack then others, hence the alterIW example.
Well if you ever get it released we'll find out.....saying things like "flawless" is pretty bold
Quote Originally Posted by mrcierpial View Post
where can i download?
There is no download its a tutorial.

This is the method I used to use. It still works fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel69 View Post
This is the method I used to use. It still works fine.
Why do everything the hard way?
I know the solution just do this
Erase.
Caches (the Xml, file, its in the root folder of mw2)
and Delete the Folder "Bootstrap" and all work again.
=)
Quote Originally Posted by iBooker View Post
I know the solution just do this
Erase.
Caches (the Xml, file, its in the root folder of mw2)
and Delete the Folder "Bootstrap" and all work again.
=)
Doesn't work, I tried it and it didn't work for me.
doesnt work for me
/ closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us