Errors Damn List!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Errors Damn List!
Dissconnect
Client Error
Failed Connect With Host
Flash Bug
Damn List

What The Hell That Will Fix That Too Annoying And The New Patch is Pathetic I Wish That Patch Wasn't Happend

No Account i Have I Think I am Going To leave Crossfire
Well, their fixing it now ...
Finally Some Good News
lol all this annoying u ??
am having an error these days say (clien file corruption detected)they said to me to install a new win.bec this is graphics error btw they`re fixing all this issues

If you stop playing crossfire...
Give me your account

They're fixing this problem with the flash bang in the moment.

In 11minutes or 41minutes the servers will be up.
Guys u Really Good Friends And Nice To Sat That Crossfire Fixing now
wait u forget something...

fking
Hack tool has been detected (1)(4.0) ... now its 4.0.. for z8 2.0 is so old... so they need to update to 4.0... BS
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?