Feeling sick..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Feeling sick..
Has anyone ever got the feeling of being sick after they've played GTA or Some shooting game? Thats how Im feeling atm..
never gta is life man....
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
For PS3?
Nahh, When I had my Ps2 I had GTA 3 and It made me have a headache.. My bro stole my Ps2 and cba to get a PS3 or 360
360 ftw, fuck the ps3.
go stick ur finger in ur throat and let it out, dude u have anorexia
It's called motion sickness. It's a recurring feeling I have after spending 12 hours straight infront of a 22" monitor playing GTA: VC. It is not at all pleasant, but alas, there is nothing that can be done.
Ya sometimes i get sick after playing warrock becuz of so much lagg ;P


Yay i got 100 posts i know im off topic but u should feel special i got 100 posts in ur thread
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us