RS Skill Boosting

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Nore people go here. Does not still allow you to post in he wrong section And posting it in both is MEGA SPAM
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiiC VaPoRz View Post
Nore people go here. Does not still allow you to post in he wrong section And posting it in both is MEGA SPAM
Sorry for tryin to help
Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
For fuck sakes people, get on topic!

Man JUST GO TO THE RIGHT SECTION AND STOP SPAMMING GENERAL AND THEN WE WILL GO "ON TOPIC" SHEESH




caps ftw
I Like spam threads, They increase my post count
I can just smell the rage in this thread its so thick.
I did post in the right section, check my sig, and get on topic, or I am ignoring you
Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
I did post in the right section, check my sig, and get on topic, or I am ignoring you
Well then stay there at the rs section and you wont get reged. anyways ur link is a fail anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
Well then stay there at the rs section and you wont get reged. anyways ur link is a fail anyways.
He deleted it, just like this thread is going to be
Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
He deleted it, just like this thread is going to be
Cause your service is fail?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Cause your service is fail?
No, because NextGen1 said "what if you get 600 requests, and you can't keep up"

That's why
Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
No, because NextGen1 said "what if you get 600 requests, and you can't keep up"

That's why
then only do the people you want
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

then only do the people you want
I kinda thought of that :P Not really fair though, is it?
Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
I kinda thought of that :P Not really fair though, is it?
fter you have finished with this walk down the street and start handing out cookies
But you can only give them to 20 people
your link fails
It's what you asked for ? You want to level them up?
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?