ExclamationPLEASE LOG IN USING NORMAL PROCEDURE!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
PLEASE LOG IN USING NORMAL PROCEDURE!
PLEASE LOG IN USING NORMAL PROCEDURE!

Is anybody else getting this message when using the weapon hack?
Well, Does Anybody Know How To Get Past This??
a friend of mine used this hack on my acc because if I download it it won't open... but when I wanted to play with the new weps i got that message too...
on italy server u dont get this error
or use wr-proxy and get to midwest server doesnt give errors 2
Quote Originally Posted by martijn666NL! View Post
on italy server u dont get this error
or use wr-proxy and get to midwest server doesnt give errors 2
\
not on italy server ohw thats nice
i am going to test that
Aww Man Thanks, But I Already Found Proxy And I'm Doing It On France Server Thanks Anyways
I got it after i applyed the wepons ... on Eu vs USA but i relogged on england server and it was fine .... dunno wat the real source of the problem is just try a dif login procedure....... dif server
if you use it thet detected it so once you get that message to go away they reset all your slots...so all weapons gone back to standard ones
i got it tho in other server i dont get only is eu-vs-usa
other servers i can play like 2-3 hours and get a ban for multihack
awwww man this sucks now its all detected!... man..
dont wanna sound nub but how to u play on a diff country's server??
yeah how do u? lol
I have this to Only on USA vs UE doesn`t work other servers works great to me :P


Srry for bad english Im dutch
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us