Another sh1tty drawing

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Another sh1tty drawing
To my friend, Lonesome Cowboy (I prefer Trephneor so change name back dude-.-)
anyways:
bye
Not that sh1tty
See what I did there?
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
Not that sh1tty
See what I did there?
xD thanks
I see
1
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post


xD thanks
I see
1
me 2 XD! LOL
its quite the shitty doodle
as you said
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
My first gift
xD i see it in your sig
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post


xD i see it in your sig
Szia Gyöngytyúk! Magyart még nem is láttam az MPGH-n Am. szép rajz
Hi Gyongytyuk! I never seen a Hungarian on MPGH BTW nice drawing
Quote Originally Posted by galamb98 View Post
Szia Gyöngytyúk! Magyart még nem is láttam az MPGH-n Am. szép rajz
Hi Gyongytyuk! I never seen a Hungarian on MPGH BTW nice drawing
Csá, még a büdös életben nem láttalak a fórumon. Am meg köszi.
Hi I ve never seen you here.Anyways, thank you.

Edit: Oh és Lonesome Cowboy is magyar.
Magyar: Jah, de ez most lényegtelen
Translation: I can count to one two three
Rofl not that shitty, better then how I draw for sure
Quote Originally Posted by owned1257 View Post
Rofl not that shitty, better then how I draw for sure
thanks
ncie sigs guysss
@Decobez yea i agreeee GJ everyone keep it up
imma pimp at graffiti lol ....
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us