Another year goes by, followed by two months of freedom.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Another year goes by, followed by two months of freedom.
No school for two months niiiiiiiiiiiiiigires. Goddamn this is the first day of the two months I will be free from hell. No more planning my days, no more having to use my time cautiously, because now I have too much of it. Staying up till 4, awaking at 12. So much fucking time to kill. I'm going to a couple of programming classes during the summer, I may go to C++ or Java. Still in a debate. How about you, how are you going to kill your time?
I dont have much time atm.. -_- Still a few weeks left, Prolly do what I always do after school just for longer lol
I still have 2 fucking exams left. Fuck. I'm seirously so pissed off about that. I'm going to fail world history to the 16th century
Don't feel bad, I got a D on my History final.
my schools been of for like 2 weeks
bored
summer is boring when you having no were to go to hangout
PS> i school got cancer warning from shit that was in the building and will be closed down so my school is moving 2 blocks from my house =/
school out tommorow i failed history to god damnit
I just can never seem to do good. I got a C 1st quarter, C 2nd quarter, D 3rd quarter, but an A 4th quarter. Overall D or something.
I failed 2 classes... everyday i sat down at english and health and told my friends to stfu because i actually have to work... 5 minutes later i quit and just talk about retarded shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
I failed 2 classes... everyday i sat down at english and health and told my friends to stfu because i actually have to work... 5 minutes later i quit and just talk about retarded shit.
Haha, same. (english) I almost got a C in my fucking class but pulled out a B at the last fucking second.
I got Bs and As in English but somehow ended up with an overall C. Kind of pissed me off.
I passed exams about 2 weeks ago now..
fucking easy.


Goodluck you guys...?
Last day of school today

This summer is going to be all about hanging out with everyone and totally blowing shit up on the 4th of July

Its going to be a fucking blast
I love blowing shit up! WOO! PLAY WITH BOMBS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREEWAY!
World history is easy...
Health wtf? i took that ine 9th grade
12 more days of then 1 month of summer school then 1 month off
WOOOooO~
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?