Lmao aha another goa goes down!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Lmao aha another goa goes down!


Lmao

Wasn't he supposedly legit?



Also, he passed GFD and just on the next day he got banned
omg hahah thanks for posting that is freaking funny XDD DAM noob probally life taker power lvl V.V
Quote Originally Posted by Girlz Rule View Post
omg hahah thanks for posting that is freaking funny XDD DAM noob probally life taker power lvl V.V
Lmao, and i bet he did. One of his clannies prolly recorded and reported him as soon as he past GFD
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Lmao, and i bet he did. One of his clannies prolly recorded and reported him as soon as he past GFD
or he got auto banned XD remember GFD got auto banned when he got GOA lol
Taken down by Nexon, that has to be a bitch slap and a half.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Taken down by Nexon, that has to be a bitch slap and a half.
ya and he spent over 5,000 dollars on NX v.v
Quote Originally Posted by Girlz Rule View Post
ya and he spent over 5,000 dollars on NX v.v
Oh god I would be so incredibly pissed! Dumbass shouldn't of hacked on his GFD account. I bet hemad
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Oh god I would be so incredibly pissed! Dumbass shouldn't of hacked on his GFD account. I bet hemad
probably gonna kill him self XDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Girlz Rule View Post
probably gonna kill him self XDDD
I wouldn't doubt it. Probably going to try to jump into water to do it as well. "Why isn't the water insta-killing me?? Someone perm-ban me!". Oh god /
Two words for him : YOU MAD!
Lmfao. What a fail
LMAO loser using lifetaker.
Ha! this just made my day.
LOL wow I knew him. Now am gonna ask his clanmates see what they gotta say abou this. The BG in their clan prob gonna get banned also
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?