[Help] Custom models

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
The animations are noticed. The physical model just isn't there
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
The animations are noticed. The physical model just isn't there
This always happens to me.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


This always happens to me.
Don't u use milkshape tho haha. I have 3ds max 7 cuz I pirated it when it was new and I found the disc I burned it to while I was cleaning my basement.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Don't u use milkshape tho haha. I have 3ds max 7 cuz I pirated it when it was new and I found the disc I burned it to while I was cleaning my basement.
Well, it's cause milkshape by default supports a million formats.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Well, it's cause milkshape by default supports a million formats.
I doubt it supports an outdated, unknown game engine format.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


I doubt it supports an outdated, unknown game engine format.
It can import lta's without a third party import script. EG, it's built in
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


It can import lta's without a third party import script. EG, it's built in
Does it support animations and multiple pieces?
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Does it support animations and multiple pieces?
I believe it supports multiple pieces, but i'm not sure about animations.
Is the option "Exclude model geometry" checked when you're compiling it?
if the model crashes my game, does that mean i'm close? hahaha
The model might be in a place in which you cannot see it. Try repositioning it.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
The model might be in a place in which you cannot see it. Try repositioning it.
i've moved it up, down left right, and got nothin
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i've moved it up, down left right, and got nothin
Make the bones and skeleton names corresponding to the one in the LTA file.
this happens to me....
does anything show when you reload?
because mine goes all glitchy.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us