DetectedChoob Hacks Version 1.5

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
Choob Hacks Version 1.5
NOTE: I Pmed a minion a picture 3 hours ago and nothing so here it is with pic

Picture:




I edited it with paint so its like really messy

VS:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
VS 2:Choob V1.5.rar MD5:0c3d57a7249c05c95e44a99b9b49e754 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ

Credits:
AtomicStone
@whit
@UnknownCoder
@flashlight95
@FK127
@CAFlames

What's new?
Weapon Range


Current Bugs!
  1. Crosshair is not where its supposed to be, Can be solved sometimes by rejoining the game.
  2. Chams and Fog turns off, Can be solved by turning off and on


If you lag turn down the quality of game :P





WANT TO BE A BETA TESTER AND VIDEO MAKER?

CLICK:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-comba...ta-tester.html




Choob V1.5.rarattachment deleted · 904 downloads before removal
Where is the attachment?
I think you forgot something...
Attachment? .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Attachment? .
nvm i am retarded
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
I just noticed this is leeched from this site.... it is Choob v1.4
/request close
WTF? THIS IS MY HACKS!!! CHOOB HACKS ARE BY ME! AND CHOOB HAX V1.4 IS ON THIS SITE FUCK YOUUUUU wow
cant wait for approval
i wonder how can you have 2 hacks on in combats arms, i want an aimbot and this hack
some injectors allow you to use multi hacks but u have to find ones that will work together
Adding attachment thanks for telling me
lol, where is the tachy? XD
Can you post the FULL virus scan links please? Not the truncated ones, :/
Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis View Post
Can you post the FULL virus scan links please? Not the truncated ones, :/
Sorry i fixed it, I'm just pissed off @Assistive
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
Sorry i fixed it, I'm just pissed off @iSterioType
Thanks dude, hope it gets approved soon,
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?