DetectedChoob Hacks Version 1.5

Posts 16–30 of 97 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
I just noticed this is leeched from this site.... it is Choob v1.4
/request close
lol atomic has been posting the only choob hacks how is it leeched when it is his new update?? just a qustion do you read the name of the person that u get the hacks from or even thank any of the users i know my slef and severl other do
Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon6885 View Post
lol atomic has been posting the only choob hacks how is it leeched when it is his new update?? just a question do you read the name of the person that u get the hacks from or even thank any of the users i know my self and several others do
Rep'd and thank'd
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
Rep'd and thank'd
i sure will
come on come on approve this plz come on we love him no homo
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
I just noticed this is leeched from this site.... it is Choob v1.4
/request close
He made this.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
thanks.

/Approved
Booyah!

Patched...
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
thanks.

/Approved
Few minutes after I post this you come on

I should of waited some few minute my impatient self
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
Few minutes after I post this you come on

I should of waited some few minute my impatient self

no biggie
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
Few minutes after I post this you come on

I should of waited some few minute my impatient self
I just tried to inject it on CA:EU and it quitted immediately,
Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis View Post
I just tried to inject it on CA:EU and it quitted immediately,
Go to the EU section, this is NA
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
Go to the EU section, this is NA
Yeah...but what I don't get, is how it would have D/Ced me...if this is a new hack...
Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis View Post
Yeah...but what I don't get, is how it would have D/Ced me...if this is a new hack...
EU and NA have different addies, It wont work for EU.
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
EU and NA have different addies, It wont work for EU.
Guess I'll have to download NA, thanks for the info,
I see you granted my request. Thanks now you have the best hacks out. I hope these lasts!
Posts 16–30 of 97 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?