DetectedChoob Hacks Version 1.5

Posts 31–45 of 97 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Undead View Post
Put A Good Aimbot In This. >_>
He said he wasn't outing aimbot in here ya stupid ass.
On your video editor i can probably help you ,not sure yet tho.

I cant get footage tho , im legit :O
Quote Originally Posted by freerice4all View Post
what does weapon range do?
Basically u can use your weapons all the way, And you can knife across map

Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
I see you granted my request. Thanks now you have the best hacks out. I hope these lasts!
Yes, it was all because of you, No seriously it was because of popular demand
Quote Originally Posted by freerice4all View Post
what does weapon range do?
Makes your gun unlimited range.
Meaning you can knife from miles away.
@freerice4all (so you see this)
ha this guys good (thanked)
Very Nice Hack AtomicStone il try maybe after and il Give u the Results Soon
Thanks man, More where DrawBox ?
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
Thanks man, More where DrawBox ?
? DrawBox? I don't use that, I use sprite ( Transparent sprite )
Patched? dces me :l
Quote Originally Posted by BlueX View Post
Patched? dces me :l
You sure you ain't spamming for posts?
Quote Originally Posted by AtomicStone View Post
You sure you ain't spamming for posts?
Maybe he is using CA:EU?
no its not working for me either win7 x64 CA NA
It still works by the way this hack is awesome!!
Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
It still works by the way this hack is awesome!!
What injector you using?
I'm Using Perx
Posts 31–45 of 97 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?