Bypass ModShield?

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Its nt a checksum
What is it then?
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Its nt a checksum
Derp ?
wut about date modified (have no shit clue about hacking but just want to check)
Everyone thinks it is...Idk what it is and neither does anyone I talk to...give me an hour or 2 of looking in a hex.editor and I think ill figure it out
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Everyone thinks it is...Idk what it is and neither does anyone I talk to...give me an hour or 2 of looking in a hex.editor and I think ill figure it out
Hows it goin with ya chams?
I got workin chams (several sets...) can't post vid link cuz it'd be advertising
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I got workin chams (several sets...) can't post vid link cuz it'd be advertising
then pm
Haha i knew the day would come where mods became patched.

Good job not sticking to fucking texture mods you nubs.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
Haha i knew the day would come where mods became patched.

Good job not sticking to fucking texture mods you nubs.
Some of us already bypassed it
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Some of us already bypassed it
I haz a loader wiz chamz
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I haz a loader wiz chamz
You've told us that ALOT of times already super.
i wish i was super cool like you guys
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
i wish i was super cool like you guys
You are to me .
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us