Bypass ModShield?

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
You've told us that ALOT of times already super.
Nahh I actually don't because I don't have a computer
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Some of us already bypassed it
Im aware, im just saying, it couldve been avoided, but noobs had to go and fuck with every god damn .rez there is.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post


Im aware, im just saying, it couldve been avoided, but noobs had to go and fuck with every god damn .rez there is.
Let's see ur Modding skills noobcake
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Let's see ur Modding skills noobcake
lol why deh 1337's fighting. Thats what choobs do. Just release the bypass to us elites and its all good -_-
Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
lol why deh 1337's fighting. Thats what choobs do. Just release the bypass to us elites and its all good -_-
I haz no bypass cuz I haz no computerz to use to make a bypass program
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Let's see ur Modding skills noobcake
LOL, you obviously dont know who i am, i was one of the first (atleast) 20 modders on MPGH. I modded back in November 2009 moron.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post


LOL, you obviously dont know who i am, i was one of the first (atleast) 20 modders on MPGH. I modded back in November 2009 moron.
i believe that, but you see, there is something called learning...and the bar is much higher than it used to be

can you keep up old man?
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post


LOL, you obviously dont know who i am, i was one of the first (atleast) 20 modders on MPGH. I modded back in November 2009 moron.
trevmeister
name change.
and superz
theres no bar anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i believe that, but you see, there is something called learning...and the bar is much higher than it used to be

can you keep up old man?
@GridMaster
Burned.
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


@GridMaster
Burned.
Not quite. And superz, there was a minimum "bar" so you could call it, months ago.

Now that theres so many noobs doing the same mods over and over, theres no point to really care anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post


Not quite. And superz, there was a minimum "bar" so you could call it, months ago.

Now that theres so many noobs doing the same mods over and over, theres no point to really care anymore.
i'll agree with you there lol
I just fucked up my Combat arms.

Wanted to add SuperMeele again, then it said at Login some files are corupped.
Then I added the BackUp again but still i get that error!

Nao Im reinstalling.
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
I just fucked up my Combat arms.

Wanted to add SuperMeele again, then it said at Login some files are corupped.
Then I added the BackUp again but still i get that error!

Nao Im reinstalling.
Folders

1.) Rez extract GUNS M PV MELEE
2.) Back up the rez file to a new location
3.) Make another folder elsewhere (desktop) with ur modded file in it (modded m9 for example) named as PVMLA_M9 LTB I think w.e the pvmla is.of the m9....
4.) Start game....
5.) Wait till login screen
6.) Alt tab outa ca to desktop
7.) Back up the unmodded m9 pvmla file.
8.) Put modded pvmla in guns m pv melee folder made by rez extract in game folder
9.) After you quit the game, replace modded pvmla with unmoddex backup

Done
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
i wish i was super cool like you guys
Love you @AVGN
Yea, I heard they made it so you can't mod the firerate of guns... But in a game today I saw some guy superknifing... Did they really patch the firerate mods?
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us