New Hack Developments by Me :)

Posts 16–30 of 80 · Page 2 of 6
daddyi have any luck in coding a d3d9.dll? mine is no luck so far
Yours is no luck so far? What have you got so far?
well everytime i place in my folder, it auto closes ENgine.exe =/ its gay. i think my hook is being gay. i lost my source since my comp crashed X( so im beginig from scratch again. maybe i will release when i get bugs worked out. im also trying to call hackshield.exe from startUpdate
how do u not make comebat arms fullscreen or is it always fullscreen because idk how to get back to my like desktop withoout ending combat arms cuz i cant see the toolbar help me make combat amrs not fullscreen
just alt+tab out or press start
daddyi, could you please PM me your UCE, MHS works, but I really like CE so much more. DW, I have no intention of sharing/releasing as my own. All my friends that play this game like it sooo. I just hack to piss them off. =)
I already said its not getting released. I made it myself, and it's still open source.

Just go to CE forums and look at the UCE tutorials there and make your own UCE.
Will you tell us how to use those hacks you mentioned?
Ugh please read the thread, it's all private FOR NOW. Once I have everything, I will choose what to release and what to keep private.
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Ugh please read the thread, it's all private FOR NOW. Once I have everything, I will choose what to release and what to keep private.
I'm wondering why you even bothered to make the thread, then. Other than to inform the forums you're making things and releasing a few certain things.
Quote Originally Posted by Y U HEK? View Post
I'm wondering why you even bothered to make the thread, then. Other than to inform the forums you're making things and releasing a few certain things.
He just wants to show off how "1337" he is.
Quote Originally Posted by Windshadow View Post
He just wants to show off how "1337" he is.
Apparently he is doing a good job, neh?

I mean, it'd be nice if he told us HOW to get those addys and st0ff, but since he's not saying anything at all, i dont think he'll give that info away.
Quote Originally Posted by minorutono View Post
Apparently he is doing a good job, neh?

I mean, it'd be nice if he told us HOW to get those addys and st0ff, but since he's not saying anything at all, i dont think he'll give that info away.
I can show off too.
He's just telling us how hes doing, and probably is being very annoyed by begging leechers.
I'm not showing off. I'm actually helping a couple of people who have added me to MSN and I'm helping them learn.

Wind, you're the one that's showing off, so gtfo.
Posts 16–30 of 80 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us