New Hack Developments by Me :)
Oh snap, that sounds cool, daddyi :/ I wanna learn too but i dun got msn and i dont really want it.. maybe we could collab thru pm's? Im trying to get some hax on CA but the addys keep reseting after every game and im to nub to get the pointers yet.
I got one where you run as fast as you would with a knife on any gun, and the Pub ones like no reload and inf ammo.
I got really close to like 4 others but then CA closed down. Detected maybe o,o..
I got one where you run as fast as you would with a knife on any gun, and the Pub ones like no reload and inf ammo.
I got really close to like 4 others but then CA closed down. Detected maybe o,o..
Sorry daddyi, I know you made it, I just cbf going through the arduous process of making a UCE, I could do it if i really could be bothered.
Ill just go back to playing good games, like Cod4 and TF2 instead
Ill just go back to playing good games, like Cod4 and TF2 instead

Minorutuno, if you could get gun speed to be knife speed, you should be able to make that address's value higher and have speed hack right there...
PM with what knowledge you already have, and then I'll see what I can teach you...
PM with what knowledge you already have, and then I'll see what I can teach you...
I did put up those addys but nothing happened..
If i recall, i put it up more and CA crashed.
I'll Pm it later today, its not very organized atm.
If i recall, i put it up more and CA crashed.
I'll Pm it later today, its not very organized atm.
Wow, uh, i tried to replicate what i did but my game got all fckd up! This might be another hack on accident.. Check it out
View My Video
If anyone cares enough to request, ill refilm it with the sound on.
View My Video
If anyone cares enough to request, ill refilm it with the sound on.
did you crash?
Oh, i think i got it again. I filmed this with FRAPS too and walked from one wall to the other with my Aug and my knife. I get the same amount of time walking from the walls when I :
Walked with just knife
Walked with just Aug
Walked with Knife and switched to Aug in middle the path.
Walked with just knife
Walked with just Aug
Walked with Knife and switched to Aug in middle the path.
What method are you using to find these addresses? Are you scanning unknown, switch to knife, increased, back to gun, decrsd. , knife, incrsd, gun, decrsd, and so on?
And try to find the pointer for it so you don't have to search each time.
By the way, are the values in decimals? Eg : 1.5854365 , 2.52856436 , or in negative values , eg ; -575674, or -5.28563653, or are they just plain whole numbers?
And try to find the pointer for it so you don't have to search each time.
By the way, are the values in decimals? Eg : 1.5854365 , 2.52856436 , or in negative values , eg ; -575674, or -5.28563653, or are they just plain whole numbers?
Aight, well i do go from gun to knife over and over.
Im to nub to do pointers atm T_T
And the values are something like
0.0000000000000003616726
Thats just an example, but they are like 18 decimal places back.
Im to nub to do pointers atm T_T
And the values are something like
0.0000000000000003616726
Thats just an example, but they are like 18 decimal places back.
Whats the point of this thread if you're not sharing any info at all
Whats the point of you posting a reply if you arent helping at all?
Shoo, go look for other threads.
Shoo, go look for other threads.
Okay I think I have no recoil found. Or maybe it's called no spread. Basically,wherever the middle of your crosshair is, your shot will go straight there.
Also, I found a way to change the recoil , so your crosshair wont move up and down , but then the shot will spread out. I'm currently trying to find out how to put these 2 together.
Also, I found a way to change the recoil , so your crosshair wont move up and down , but then the shot will spread out. I'm currently trying to find out how to put these 2 together.
are u going to keep this one to yourself again or post it??
This thread is closed for replies.
