if u can get it to work
New Hack Developments by Me :)
What I'm doing right now is finding simple hacks like infi. sp, Gun running speed = knife running speed, and stuff like that , which can be all done from MHS and/or a UCE, and I'm going to release that to the public.
Then, the hacks where I edit files & such for speedhack, no gravity hack, wallhack, chams, etc... , those I will keep to myself.
But i WILL release the public ones like semi-speed hack & no recoil and everything else thats posted here.
Then, the hacks where I edit files & such for speedhack, no gravity hack, wallhack, chams, etc... , those I will keep to myself.
But i WILL release the public ones like semi-speed hack & no recoil and everything else thats posted here.
Well daddyi after reading your whole thread i feel like i should reply and tell you a few stuff i don't want to take no offense in anyways i am just telling you what i think should be done if i were you. First off if you think your going to sell your hacks have fun *********/gameenchant/and other hacking site have already made extreme hacks such as aimbot/chams/speedhack/etc.. and if you think your going to sell your hacks without an aimbot or even chams have fun. Second off keeping your cheats private makes you look selfish to others i personally think you should just release a free hack out there for combat arms because for one there isn't a free one out yet all the greedy programmers are asking money for there hacks. I think you just wanna keep for cheats private so you can have advantage over everyone well think again daddyi because with the paid programs that aimbot will shot your ass flat down. So stop trying to gain advantage over the game by keeping your cheats/hacks private. Also about your UCE why not just release it instead of being a stuck up asshole about everything i some of these posters are currect about you being a show off we do not want to hear about you blabbing about your cheats if you aren't even going to release to public if you want to keep the private don't even make a public thread about them got it good.
Yes he did say he will probably keep the private or sell them im not sure what page on this thread you might have to read through some of the thread if i find the page again ill tell you the page number and you don't sound like a jerk to me so no worries.
Edited - okay i found the page number look on page 2 its kinda down by the bottom heres the exact quotes.
"So far it's private, since nobody else has it. I might put it into a .dll coded with C++ or VB, and I might sell it since thats what everybody else is doing.
If I successfully find out how to edit gravity, I'll release the speedhack for the public, because with gravity you can basically put it to 0 and keep jumping and you'll go higher and higher and in a place like coldseed or junk flea, if you go really high and you use a sniper, that'll be DEADLY.
So I'm just trying to get this to work for now, we'll have to wait and see how it goes."
Edited - okay i found the page number look on page 2 its kinda down by the bottom heres the exact quotes.
"So far it's private, since nobody else has it. I might put it into a .dll coded with C++ or VB, and I might sell it since thats what everybody else is doing.
If I successfully find out how to edit gravity, I'll release the speedhack for the public, because with gravity you can basically put it to 0 and keep jumping and you'll go higher and higher and in a place like coldseed or junk flea, if you go really high and you use a sniper, that'll be DEADLY.
So I'm just trying to get this to work for now, we'll have to wait and see how it goes."
wow damn someone for being smart & finding the hacks themself plox i hope now no1 lets there hacks go cuz your cry me a river ..... if u want free hacks do it yourself,u lazy mother huncher.
Well first off im not going to make hacks because for one i am not good at it and i don't enjoy making them and im not crying i am just telling daddi it is a bit selfish of him to keep his stuff to himself all he wants is an advantage over the game. If you think i am crying i think you should grow up and im pretty sure someone would be kind and release a free hack out there i mean look at **********.net they are very nice people they have free CS:S hacks which are very nice ones as well they did not keep there crap private to get the upper hand on the game they let everyone have an upper hand. If this guy doesn't release his hacks out to public fine it doesn't matter to me. I am just telling him it would be better to jsut release his hacks out for free the charge for them because if you go look at ********* and game enchanments cheat psh i bet no one would pay this guy for his hacks. So why not give them free people would like this guy alot better if he did use a favor more people would download his hack if it was free and im pretty sure more people would be thanking him as well. But hey this isn't me decision so ye next time you wanna open you mouth talk some sence.
Ok, back after a little vacation from MPGH.
To ploxide, just fuck off. You say you read my posts , but clearly you haven't.
I also made another post saying what I'll release to public , and what I won't.
I've made wallhack & chams already, so fuck off. I don't need any luck selling my hacks.
Just for that, I'm giving everybody hacks that I trust.
At first, I've told Mino, Offbeat, and some other people over MSN & PM's that I'm going to release the following to public :
1. Inf. stamina, which was already released by Mino.
2. Speedhack, running really fast.
3. Jump height (how high you jump).
4. No fall damage - if I got that working.
Then I said i'm going to keep these private :
1. ESP
2. Wallhack
3. Chams
4. Triggerbot.
Kthx gtfo, I'm not selling anything and I'm only giving people that I trust the hacks.
GG'd.
To ploxide, just fuck off. You say you read my posts , but clearly you haven't.
I also made another post saying what I'll release to public , and what I won't.
I've made wallhack & chams already, so fuck off. I don't need any luck selling my hacks.
Just for that, I'm giving everybody hacks that I trust.
At first, I've told Mino, Offbeat, and some other people over MSN & PM's that I'm going to release the following to public :
1. Inf. stamina, which was already released by Mino.
2. Speedhack, running really fast.
3. Jump height (how high you jump).
4. No fall damage - if I got that working.
Then I said i'm going to keep these private :
1. ESP
2. Wallhack
3. Chams
4. Triggerbot.
Kthx gtfo, I'm not selling anything and I'm only giving people that I trust the hacks.
GG'd.
Seriously ploxide is being an ass.
Anyways, Daddyi, can you PM me how you got gravity? I can't see how you could get 2 different values for the same addresses. Isnt the gravity static?
Anyways, Daddyi, can you PM me how you got gravity? I can't see how you could get 2 different values for the same addresses. Isnt the gravity static?
I don't have gravity.
You ever play warrock? There's Jump Height hack there too, and you can set the value of jump.
Go look around in the warrock section of this forum, and you will find lots of tutorials on how to find the hacks, and I'm sure you'll find jump height.
You should be able to make one for CA off those tutorials.
You ever play warrock? There's Jump Height hack there too, and you can set the value of jump.
Go look around in the warrock section of this forum, and you will find lots of tutorials on how to find the hacks, and I'm sure you'll find jump height.
You should be able to make one for CA off those tutorials.
I find the hacks you're releasing are quite a good start for the leeching community.
I find that the hack (gravity) you are looking for is quite easy to change and get. I am, although, keeping this private because of it's potential harm to the game and expansion of hacking.
I find that the hack (gravity) you are looking for is quite easy to change and get. I am, although, keeping this private because of it's potential harm to the game and expansion of hacking.
Well daddi what a potty mouth you think i give a crap if you release your hacks to people you trust you just hate people coming here and telling you the damn truth your just so stuck up you think you know everything huh? Well listen up kiddo i don't give a flying fuck if you don't release your hacks i can just get better hacks at game enchantments there not pussies they release there crap and not be a little baby back bitch about everything. So why don't you go take your hacks and shove them straight up your ass kid ok. You think you can boss everyone else around saying gtfo hmm well you really need to grow the fuck up kid cuz your not just going to toss me out fuck head so why don't you gtfo with your lame ass hacks and leave the damn games alone if your going to keep shit private to get the upper hand.
hahaha!!!!!
that guy is funny.
What are you, 7 trying to be 17?
that guy is funny.
What are you, 7 trying to be 17?
No mino i am not 7 but nice try guessing maybe you shouldn't guess peoples ages it makes you look like a kid so i wouldn't open your mouth.
This thread is closed for replies.
