[Release] TaskManager alternative.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] TaskManager alternative.
Hey guys you may know me or not but yea havnt made anything in a while and i made a task manager clean no virus simple to use so on.
RAR INCLUDES:
.Exe of program.
Virus Here!ⓘ
Virus here!ⓘ



Credits: Google 1 thing



[MPGH]NextGen1 - Added Credits to TamilRajaVideos Of Youtube.

@Jason Please Approve.
Subcubs - Task Manager.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
Wow so many nubs returning...R.I.P section --- *SIGH*
Nub? Cool didnt know i was one i ment to programming i found them and releasing them.
"i needed help with a part."

There's basically only one part.
True but im lazy thanks.
mind giving me the code for the cpu usage bar? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by justiman View Post
mind giving me the code for the cpu usage bar? thanks
[highlight=vb.net]Dim m_PerformanceCounter As New System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter("Processor", "% Processor Time", "_Total")
ProgressBar1.Value = m_PerformanceCounter.NextValue[/highlight]

It's best that you declare 'm_PerformanceCounter' outside the subroutines to save some time.
Oh, it's you again.
Btw, can you end processes with this task manager?
I can't do it with mine because I have a virus.
No @FUKO u need me to add it?
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
No @FUKO u need me to add it?
Nah, running malwarebytes and eset scanner in safe mode right now.
If this doesn't work, I'll let you know.
Issue is this was a old release form planet source code, that eventually got leeched and made it over to tutorials and YouTube, so really not much of anything.

Doesn't do much at all.

Approved
easy as a pie

but
I Know I Get bored alot.
Added Credits to the original post for TamilRajaVideos of Youtube.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?