[Release] TaskManager alternative.
@NextGen1
Nope Lawl Didnt use a TUT
Nope Lawl Didnt use a TUT
@Jell & @SubCub
Calling Backup on this one.
@Blubb1337 @Hassan @Jason
@why06 @Hell_Demon @Void
I don't know why I bother being nice about it, I don't get upset often, but when you follow a tutorial, then claim you didn't I get frustrated, just admit it. All I did was add proper credits, IDC that you followed a tut, but why say you didn't , proof is in the application.
Proof:
Completed Task Manager from the Youtube tutorial above.
Image:

Your Completed Task manager.

So you want us all to believe that your release is completely original and yet looks exactly like the one from the tutorial? You want us to believe that the layout is exactly the same? You want is to believe that it is a complete coincidence that the column names are exactly the same? You expect us to buy that the source in a de-compile all the way down to the declarations are exactly the same, yet you didn't follow a tut or just leech the source?
Really?
Calling Backup on this one.
@Blubb1337 @Hassan @Jason
@why06 @Hell_Demon @Void
I don't know why I bother being nice about it, I don't get upset often, but when you follow a tutorial, then claim you didn't I get frustrated, just admit it. All I did was add proper credits, IDC that you followed a tut, but why say you didn't , proof is in the application.
Proof:
Completed Task Manager from the Youtube tutorial above.
Image:

Your Completed Task manager.

So you want us all to believe that your release is completely original and yet looks exactly like the one from the tutorial? You want us to believe that the layout is exactly the same? You want is to believe that it is a complete coincidence that the column names are exactly the same? You expect us to buy that the source in a de-compile all the way down to the declarations are exactly the same, yet you didn't follow a tut or just leech the source?
Really?
I SERIOUSLY doubt it just a coincidence that the one in your screenshot and on the video look EXACTLY the same. It's not hard to give credits, so do it. In fact, it makes you look professional for giving the proper credits. However, not giving them and claiming you used no help or tutorials is just going to destroy your reputation. I wouldn't expect much of you Subcub, like that time you edited Gordons hack in Paint, then claimed it as your own. I'm not even going to go into detail of what happened after that, but face it. Your reputation can't get much worse at this point, so why start now?
/ban? Seems like this would continue if you just warned him
This thread is closed for replies.

IDC