CA Aimbot, Visuals ... In Dev

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
CA Aimbot, Visuals ... In Dev
..........
Nice work on chams.. Dev is the one thing I don't dare to touch.. so I get my friend to do it for me XD!
In dev as "In Development" :P
Nice show boatin, here goes some of my own


Code:
//**Color**//
HRESULT GenerateTexture(IDirect3DDevice9 *pD3Ddev, IDirect3DTexture9 **ppD3Dtex, DWORD colour32)
{
	if( FAILED(pD3Ddev->CreateTexture(8, 8, 1, 0, D3DFMT_A4R4G4B4, D3DPOOL_MANAGED, ppD3Dtex, NULL)) )
		return E_FAIL;
	
	WORD colour16 =	((WORD)((colour32>>28)&0xF)<<12)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>20)&0xF)<<8)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>12)&0xF)<<4)
			|(WORD)(((colour32>>4)&0xF)<<0);

	D3DLOCKED_RECT d3dlr;    
	(*ppD3Dtex)->LockRect(0, &d3dlr, 0, 0);
	WORD *pDst16 = (WORD*)d3dlr.pBits;

	for(int xy=0; xy < 8*8; xy++)
		*pDst16++ = colour16;

	(*ppD3Dtex)->UnlockRect(0);

	return S_OK;
}

struct pixels
{
    IDirect3DTexture9 *pBlue, *pRed, *pPurple, *pOrange, *pWhite, *pGreen, *pYellow, *pPink,*pCyan,*pBlack;
}; pixels pi;

#define pchamp( x, b, f )
if( x )
{ 
    YourDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZENABLE, FALSE );
    YourDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZFUNC, D3DCMP_NEVER );
    YourDevice->SetTexture( 0, NULL );
    YourDevice->SetTexture( 0, f );
    YourDevice->DrawIndexedPrimitive( Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount );
   YourDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZENABLE, TRUE );
	YourDevice->SetRenderState( D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_LESSEQUAL );
    YourDevice->SetTexture( 0, b );
	YourDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_FILLMODE, D3DFILL_SOLID);
	return YourDevice->DrawIndexedPrimitive( Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount );
}
//**//
EndScene
Code:
        int color = true;
	if(color)
    {
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pRed,       D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,0,0      ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pCyan,      D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,255,255    ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pYellow,    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,0    ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pBlue,      D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,255      ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pGreen,     D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,255,0      ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pOrange,    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,165,0    ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pPurple,    D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,160,32,240   ));
	    GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pWhite,     D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,255,255  ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pPink,      D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,255,105,180  ));
		GenerateTexture(YourDevice,&pi.pBlack,     D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255,0,0,0        ));
		color = false;
    }
DrawIndexedPrimitive()
Code:
if(chams)
{
	pchamp(m_Stride == 44,pi.pBlue,pi.pGreen);
}
Now everyone that feels like shit because your bullshit show boating can now make there own chams... you only need half a brain to do this its not special in any way.

What the programming language are you working? And it will be paid or free?
C++ and D3D (obviously), and it won't be public/free. I'll either make it paid (for cheap) or keep it private. Not sure yet.
Lol that's some wicked coding, you made it?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Lol that's some wicked coding, you made it?
The color generating function is Axorbix's and the pchamp function I borrowed from(again i think WHERE) and his shader generating function(wich btw Combat arms doesn't work with shaders)


since all theese fuckin people are posting screenshots and shit im gonna have to open my website again giving this information out for free so everyone can make them lol.
Lol, you might... Sadly... Player chams and stuff is my friend's department...
where can i get that hack for CA
Seriously, Harold, you are truly a dumbass. I wasn't showboating, I didn't want all these idiots to get their hands on the code, it will be detected soon enough. You are a fucking dumbass.

Oh, and by the way, are you going to include a copy and pasted aimbot, too?

[EDIT]

By the way, I wasn't show boating, I was showing my progress in my hack I was making, as many other people do too. And go ahead, re-open your site, and get banned from MPGH. I dare you.
Lol, flaming some more, I see your point of view on account of leechers using this way too much now..
Who gives a fuck if its detected?

If HackSheild were better they wouldn't need hack code to detect hacks.

Ohh and what else do you call it when you post a screen shot of your hack saying you might sell it ?
I said, I HAVE NOT DECIDED. And I said I wouldn't even charge 35$ if I decided to not make it private. Now, if you weren't stupid, I might have shared it with you. But apparently you are fine leeching detected codes and making it your own. And if no one asked, you would have left it at that, saying the code was yours. And if you need me to, I'll quote: "Now for some of my own". Which is obviously complete bullshit.

My hack will have ESP, Aimbot, Chams, and some more, NOT just chams. That's all the picture shows. But you seem to be to quick to jump to conclusions to understand that.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us