CA Aimbot, Visuals ... In Dev

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I said, I HAVE NOT DECIDED. And I said I wouldn't even charge 35$ if I decided to not make it private. Now, if you weren't stupid, I might have shared it with you. But apparently you are fine leeching detected codes and making it your own. And if no one asked, you would have left it at that, saying the code was yours. And if you need me to, I'll quote: "Now for some of my own". Which is obviously complete bullshit.

My hack will have ESP, Aimbot, Chams, and some more, NOT just chams. That's all the picture shows. But you seem to be to quick to jump to conclusions to understand that.
You obviously dont read well do you ? let me show it to you like a child needs to be shown.

[I post the cham code]

Gunsoldier replies
Lol that's some wicked coding, you made it?
and i reply
The color generating function is Axorbix's and the pchamp function I borrowed from(again i think WHERE) and his shader generating function(wich btw Combat arms doesn't work with shaders)


since all theese fuckin people are posting screenshots and shit im gonna have to open my website again giving this information out for free so everyone can make them lol.
So where did i say any of that code was written by me ? Please explain, you seem to be full of endless wisdom.


[Edit]
Lol, you said "detected codes". lol
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Nice show boatin, here goes some of my own

Posts code...
Are you done being shown, child?
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Are you done being shown, child?
Is your' native language English or did you learn it in some second rate public school ?

Re-read what i said and then maybe read it thrice and maybe just maybe you will understand it properly.
I understand it exactly as it was typed. "Here goes some of my own ..." meaning "Here's some of my code, I'll show you." Did you learn English at all? That whole post you just made has so many grammatical errors, so many spelling errors, it's not even funny.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I understand it exactly as it was typed. "Here goes some of my own ..." meaning "Here's some of my code, I'll show you." Did you learn English at all? That whole post you just made has so many grammatical errors, so many spelling errors, it's not even funny.
Ohh no, its the grammar police, everyone hide !

You really need to learn sentence structure to understand what I have posted. It may be to late for you tho, I hear once you're retarded its permanent !
Both of you calm the fuck down , your both being immature.
And CA sucks..
Okay, so first you rip on how bad my grammar is, then I correct yours, and now I'm the Grammar Police? Get your shit together and stop trying to save your ass, you've lost.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
Okay, so first you rip on how bad my grammar is, then I correct yours, and now I'm the Grammar Police? Get your shit together and stop trying to save your ass, you've lost.
I never corrected your grammar.
yea seadog ftw CA IS BS
[even tho i havent tryed it fuckin us only game]
Harold, you haven't been here long enough to know the members of this forum. I can see why you would consider this show boating but its just what hackers do, they make\tweak something and share it with everyone.

Seemliss :0 Calm down.

The fact is, a lot of people think there so much better at each other when it comes to programming\hacking, that they automatically get pissed off at another programmer when they share something they feel they can't figure out, or do. Most programmers specialize in other areas. Seemliss probably knows stuff Harold doesn't know, and Harold probably knows stuff Seemliss doesn't know. I can see why you both would be pissed off at each other. Stop fighting 'pl0x'
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Harold, you haven't been here long enough to know the members of this forum. I can see why you would consider this show boating but its just what hackers do, they maketweak something and share it with everyone.

Seemliss :0 Calm down.

The fact is, a lot of people think there so much better at each other when it comes to programminghacking, that they automatically get pissed off at another programmer when they share something they feel they can't figure out, or do. Most programmers specialize in other areas. Seemliss probably knows stuff Harold doesn't know, and Harold probably knows stuff Seemliss doesn't know. I can see why you both would be pissed off at each other. Stop fighting 'pl0x'
I'm not pissed, I just don't understand why someone would post a screen shot saying they might sell something. Why not just tell people how to do it and feel all happy inside ?
Your the man Harold...thanks for putting the show boating in it place. I agree....help with what you can and show boat else where
I said might. This topic wasn't about releasing it at all. The point of this topic was to show how far I've gotten. You immediately jumped to conclusions, and assumed I planned on selling it already. I haven't decided on anything yet.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I said might. This topic wasn't about releasing it at all. The point of this topic was to show how far I've gotten. You immediately jumped to conclusions, and assumed I planned on selling it already. I haven't decided on anything yet.
If you have not decided, do not bother showing anyone at all. Anyhow, we all know you made up your mind. An asshole like you is gonna take money over the feeling of gratitude from other people.

On the other hand, I choose gratitude over money but if someone wants to donate to me that's fine I don't ask for it like you.
can someone give me the hack already compiled or something please it it wont work for me. I tryed compiling and ingame it doesnt work
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us