CA Aimbot, Visuals ... In Dev

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
wow people this is my first post and i dont want to make it a bad one but i have to say.. seemliss is posting a screenshot of his/her work to show what a great job he/she is doing. you guys automatically want hacks.. your all a bunch of leechers if u ask me
I am not greedy, but if people are willing to pay 3-5$ over 50$, I'd be glad to give it to them. But that's only if they offer me the money, other than that, it's private. You just seem to assume all these things about my personality when you haven't even been here long enough to know me.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I am not greedy, but if people are willing to pay 3-5$ over 50$, I'd be glad to give it to them. But that's only if they offer me the money, other than that, it's private. You just seem to assume all these things about my personality when you haven't even been here long enough to know me.
So now you go and say "I'd be glad to give it to them" after what I have said to make your self look less like an ass? Good job on lowering the price from a firm 5$ down to $3, that's gonna score 1 point with the people...
There are reasons why Seemliss wants this private aside from the money.

1) Nothing in life is free. Ingrates are not needed in this community.
2) Combat Arms will be destroyed if these ******s get a hold of the hack. If we (People who have access to hacks) want to preserve the fun in this game, we must limit the amount of people who can actually hack, thus allowing only ourselves to fuck over others, and not the other way around.
ill buy it for 15 dollars.. check your private message seemliss
Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
ill buy it for 15 dollars.. check your private message seemliss
i said ill buy for 15 dollars check your PM
I said, if they were willing to pay, I'd be glad to give it to them. I didn't lower the price, I'm saying 3-5$. Hyperion explained everything exactly as I was trying to explain it. Give it to limited amounts of people to keep it out of undeserving hands.
Yes, and I don't want this game to turn out like warrock - hackers around every corner.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Yes, and I don't want this game to turn out like warrock - hackers around every corner.
So you're saying that I would be banned if I released my multi-hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
So you're saying that I would be banned if I released my multi-hack ?
Do as you wish. I won't stop you.
I would pay 3-5 dollars for Chams + whatever.
i won't give it to any one.. i just need a cham and i cant afford to pay 30$ for a simple cham aimbot


please sell it to me
I don't understand... To be paid? Soon someone will launch a AimBot free. And paid? They will fall into bankruptcy! lol
Quote Originally Posted by Be_Sk8 View Post
I don't understand... To be paid? Soon someone will launch a AimBot free. And paid? They will fall into bankruptcy! lol
Pigs will fly when that day arrives.
Hey seemliss lemme be a tester :O..
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us