Lol, he sent me a link, I'm getting it fast and I'm free ********** man; I'm getting 98.8/ sec
Bypassing hackshield
thepiratebay ftw >_>
Lol, or just Ares/ BitTorrent/ Limwire/ etc. it... always works..
what is IDA?
It's a data recovery system that can unpack executable's for editing and renewing. It's fun.
Here's the file I'm downloading's name:
DataRescue_IDA_Pro_Advance_v5.2.zip
Try and find it. I'm downloading from *r*s* have fun
Here's the file I'm downloading's name:
DataRescue_IDA_Pro_Advance_v5.2.zip
Try and find it. I'm downloading from *r*s* have fun
for IDA, when i download the torrent, i get lots of folders......
is that suppose to happen?
is that suppose to happen?
....when i unpack the exe and try to run the game oon log in screen say "unable to run the game due to the client file being corrupted" i unpack it with PE explorer....
LOL? Noob more please. You cant unpack it using PE Explorer, or I hope not - its just about teh worst hacking tool ever. And obviously you got the error because of the fact that it is 'corrupted' memory due to the fact, its not the EXE they gave you.
Well, thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to change some of the bytes to ??.
Please re-read the topic.
Well, thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to change some of the bytes to ??.
Please re-read the topic.
Fuck, accidentally double posted >_>
Please delete this post.
Please delete this post.
Use ollydbg.. and imprec >.> Knock yourself out.
Ummm...
Fucking retarded sir?
Code:
Then, CTRL+B to search for a binary.
Re-read, i realized what was wrong... Sorry, that was my bad :/
sry i keep reading it and it dosent find that...
I did another post of the edit. Because theres no edit button so i can fix the dam post T.T
I used 'Generic UPX Unpacker'. Very useful app.
This thread is closed for replies.
